LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 317 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
let the fun begin.this is my 93 s-10 alot of work has been done to get it this far and its still not even close. trying to get a nice cruiser, but somthing i can still get switch happy with.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Supaf|y in the Ky@Jan 4 2009, 04:04 PM~12603355
x2

looks good bro!
thanks bro, its somthing different,the interior needs to b done, but i have all the paint for it, and the body is n great shape. i had to rebuild the rack for the pumps,and as soon as cool cars opens back up ill have my seal kit for pump and it will b back on. the center pump is not whats staying on there :biggrin: :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,464 Posts
Originally posted by DropedLongBed@Jan 4 2009, 06:53 PM~12603746
thanks bro, its somthing different,the interior needs to b done, but i have all the paint for it, and the body is n great shape. i had to rebuild the rack for the pumps,and as soon as cool cars opens back up ill have my seal kit for pump and it will b back on. the center pump is not whats staying  on there  :biggrin:  :biggrin:
wat u going to do homie a piston?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
767 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by Supaf|y in the Ky@Jan 4 2009, 05:41 PM~12604210
wat u going to do homie a piston?
naa im to broke for a piston, i got a old school fat boy for the nose, it will do the job for what i want it to do anyway
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,464 Posts
Originally posted by DropedLongBed@Jan 4 2009, 11:07 PM~12606819
naa im to broke for a piston, i got a old school fat boy for the nose, it will do the job for what i want it to do anyway
yea a fatboy well be nice lookin with that huge block :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #15


i wish my seals would hurry up and get here so i can get this together :biggrin: :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by REV. chuck@Jan 5 2009, 08:13 PM~12616206
you gonna put the top back on it?
i got the top and it does go back on. ill probably roll without it, it will suck to have to take it off and on all the time
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,464 Posts
Originally posted by DropedLongBed@Jan 5 2009, 10:19 PM~12616301
i got the top and it does go back on. ill probably roll without it, it will suck to have to take it off and on all the time
looks good as a vert and the fatboy is going to be badass i like the look of that block :cheesy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks everyone, i hope to have a few pics tomorrow, i got my front pump put together and ready to go on. im thinking about going down to the shop and putting it on :biggrin:
 
1 - 20 of 317 Posts
Top