LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
EnViUs
22,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Just put these in for the shut offs for the accualators Thanks JBHYDROS for the good deal and fast shipping

:cool: :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
not trying to dogg the setup but what is with the 1200 wires running everywhere?and what is that "box" with wires mounted too it? and when that accumalator comes loose that will be a fire in the trunk :(

·
EnViUs
22,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the wires are the battery cables.....and ground disconnects....the "box" is exactly what you call it...a box..it holds 6 of my batts..which is also welded to the frame of the car making for a good ground for the system.....the accum is good and tight...cant get any tighter...would move it if i had more room for it..but no choice......

·
EnViUs
22,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
and yes i do realize that the wires look like a mess but its all i can do...i wanted the thicker cable for reliabilty...i have no problems with heating up at all with the cables....never had a fire...its all good....and you really have to see it in person to appreciate the looks of the wires...its not as bad as you think

also those are parker water faucet slowdowns..i use them to turn the accumes off and on

·
On prestamped D's
7,293 Posts
look at the size of those faucets.. :0
be sure to post up more picts when u get it all together homie.

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Originally posted by LincolnJames@Sep 11 2005, 07:50 PM~3795017
and what is that "box" with wires mounted too it? and when that accumalator comes loose that will be a fire in the trunk :(

i seen that too,that box around the batterys look like a fire waiting too happen,one of them terminals on the batterys get loose and turn and hit that metal :0 just being real hate too see all that work,money,ride go up into flames you got a hell of a setup though nice ;)

it happen too one my homie,we were rolling around he hit the switch and all you could see is bright blue sparks shooting straight up in the air,one of the battery wires worked itself loose

·
EnViUs
22,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by HydroCutlass86@Sep 12 2005, 11:09 AM~3797967
i seen that too,that box around the batterys look like a fire waiting too happen,one of them terminals on the batterys get loose and turn and hit that metal  :0 just being real hate too see all that work,money,ride go up into flames you got a hell of a setup though nice  ;)

it happen too one my homie,we were rolling around he hit the switch and all you could see is bright blue sparks shooting straight up in the air,one of the battery wires worked itself loose
well its only temporary...im redoing the rack soon if i keep the car...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts