LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

the pics were taken on my new cell phone, so they look really bad...
but its got a scratchbuilt frame, floor pan, willys 4-link rear, modified front silverado susp. will have bags, just got my black widow grille and steering wheel from model car garage, ill keep it posted.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it will be painted black and red, the interior will be red and white, trying to follow that whole black widow theme, and im going to put that black widow hour glass on the roof too. thanks, i spent a lot of time on the frame and everything ive made for it so far. i am trying to finish the grille today, and post pics tonight.

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
Those PE grills are cool.. I have some. I dont remember if they have directions on the pack or not.. I bought them then threw them in the box.. There pretty easy to do though. Cut out the stock grille sand the surround smooth and install the PE piece.. The paint your planning sounds killer. I cant wait to see it painted.. Later Rick S

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hmm, it seems like you think that i have copied your truck. im not sure how many ways there are to lay a truck on the gound without making a c notch, if you know another, and dont want anyone else to do it, then i guess you should do that. most cars do also get primered... just a thought

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by locust@Oct 17 2003, 01:21 AM
hmm, it seems like you think that i have copied your truck. im not sure how many ways there are to lay a truck on the gound without making a c notch, if you know another, and dont want anyone else to do it, then i guess you should do that. most cars do also get primered... just a thought
i didn't say a word. I know you posted in my topic about this truck, i was just kidding cuz it looks about the same.

btw, if you need a bag kit just lemme know. $15 shipped. :biggrin:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
come to think of copying, i did steal your idea for bags... its just that i see a lot of shit being talked on here, and i dont like it. more pics soon.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts