LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are some more recent pix of my ride wit 13's instead of 14's... I have a question though...
is it me or do the knock offs or tires look a lil funny??? i think the tires are too tall. what do you guys think??? :cool:

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

some more.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Looking good. Imagine how much better it will look when those wheels are tucked up while you are laying frame :biggrin:

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by AWSOM69@Sep 13 2005, 08:53 PM~3810258
Looking good. Imagine how much better it will look when those wheels are tucked up while you are laying frame :biggrin:
i think thats whats missing...

·
Registered
9,196 Posts
Originally posted by 619SIXFOUR@Sep 13 2005, 07:38 PM~3809680
here are some more recent pix of my ride wit 13's instead of 14's... I have a question though...
is it me or do the knock offs or tires look a lil funny??? i think the tires are too tall. what do you guys think??? :cool:

NOT BAD BRO... :biggrin:

·
"Tears Of A Clown"
16,272 Posts
Looks good homie.

·
Registered
5,570 Posts
yeah your just used to how it looked with the 14's... looks good homie

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
anyone here wanna get rid of some knock offs wit the chips in the center?

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So guys whats a good brand of tire that i can put on my 13's what tire do you guys usually buy and how much.... the thing with the tires that this guys put on , are that they seem really tall ,, I like that small boxier tire. i dont know if it is cuz its dark but the pix dont do it justice ... :cool:

also ... the rear differential i think sits more to one side than the other cuz on one side i have like 4 inches clearance from the rim to the wheel well and the other like 1 inch... do i need a rear alignment or what do i need to straighten her up. Id like to do the work but what do i need to do it... thanks homies. :cool:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts