LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
Those are clean homie!! Nice patterns on the 63' i'm building one next completely muraled out.

And get more pics of that caprices interior, I like it!! Aren't those decals from the s-dime kit?? Looks like there workin' for ya!

:thumbsup: very impressed. ;)

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by 1ofaknd@Oct 10 2003, 09:33 PM
Those are clean homie!! Nice patterns on the 63' i'm building one next completely muraled out.

And get more pics of that caprices interior, I like it!! Aren't those decals from the s-dime kit?? Looks like there workin' for ya!

:thumbsup: very impressed. ;)
yeah those are s-10 decals. the six tre has the decals it comes with. thanks for the props. your opinion means alot to me.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by outkastbd82@Oct 10 2003, 10:22 PM
where do you get your models/kits and where do you get your wheels for the models??thanks bro
i get most my models from hobbytown. if i see them at wal-mart cheaper, then i get them there. as for the rims, i get all my rims from hobbytown as well

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by outkastbd82@Oct 10 2003, 11:22 PM
where do you get your models/kits and where do you get your wheels for the models??thanks bro
cool, i just got the gold 2n'1. i'm painting it chrome yellow with white murals on the hood,trunk, and down the sides.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by 1ofaknd+Oct 10 2003, 10:34 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (1ofaknd @ Oct 10 2003, 10:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--outkastbd82@Oct 10 2003, 11:22 PM
cool, i just got the gold 2n'1. i'm painting it chrome yellow with white murals on the hood,trunk, and down the sides.[/b][/quote]
word. what do you use for murals? i use tattoos from vending machines. like this one
"neighborhood hustler"

1 - 20 of 30 Posts