LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its the same as this one

its a 67 plymouth gtx 2n1 kit with wheels from an amt 71 dodge charger and the motor from revell big john mazmanian 41 willys gasser , so i bought 2 more kits and only got a motor and wheels outa it :( lol

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by tonedeaf@Nov 1 2003, 02:54 PM
love that 58 :cool:  whats the name of that kolor

custom mixed it ma self metallic silver base , then cleared with white pearl in the clear then a mix of candy red/yellow with pearl in the candy(mixed meself) with to coats of that and bake din the oven for quicker dry time

Last edited by 64_impalas at Nov 1 2003, 02:58 PM

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by 64_impalas@Oct 31 2003, 09:51 PM
the motor from revell big john mazmanian 41 willys gasser , so i bought 2 more kits and only got a motor and wheels outa it :( lol
man, i been trying to get extra parts from that kit for awhile now.
got anything left over? :cheesy:

i started building one for a local competition a month or so ago and something strange happened to the paint and it fucked all up. :tears:
somebody on here ws supposed to send me a new body but never did :mad: so i been waiting for a new one.

if you have extra bosies, chassis, engines or anthing else let me know :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Nov 1 2003, 03:05 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Nov 1 2003, 03:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--64_impalas@Oct 31 2003, 09:51 PM
the motor from revell big john mazmanian 41 willys gasser , so i bought 2 more kits and only got a motor and wheels outa it :(  lol
man, i been trying to get extra parts from that kit for awhile now.
got anything left over? :cheesy:

i started building one for a local competition a month or so ago and something strange happened to the paint and it fucked all up. :tears:
somebody on here ws supposed to send me a new body but never did :mad: so i been waiting for a new one.

if you have extra bosies, chassis, engines or anthing else let me know :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
lol i got all of that car except the motor

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

40 bottles of tamiya paint at 2.50 each
30 tins of humbrol paint at 2.40 each
20 bottles of testors paints at 2.40 each
12 bottles of folquil paint at 7.80 each
32 bottles of model master/boyd paints at 98.80 for that lot all in aussie prices so u do the math lol , i gathered up this collection in like 3 months as well :cool: :cool: plus half a kilo of pearl and that tin of paint stripper

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Nov 1 2003, 03:19 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Nov 1 2003, 03:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--64_impalas@Oct 31 2003, 10:11 PM
lol i got all of that car except the motor
Hmmmm..... :)

bad thing is shipping it over here :(
i could just go buy a whole new kit for $14.00 at the hobby shop.[/b][/quote]
lol why cant ya do that then lol ;) 14 bucks ant that much , i spent 500 bucks aussie in 30 mins :0

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Nov 1 2003, 03:32 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Nov 1 2003, 03:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--64_impalas@Oct 31 2003, 10:25 PM
lol why cant ya do that then lol ;)  14 bucks ant that much
i hate to buy a 4th one just for parts.... that car means something to me........ its a major piece of history ;)[/b][/quote]
ohh ok so if its a big part of histroy why dont u like buy all of em , its liek the 61 impalas , sinve they r so hard to get over here , i been goin round to all hobbly shops like like 1000 km radius and buyin em all

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Nov 1 2003, 03:49 PM
ummm...... i already have 3 of them and 2 of the bodies got messed up :(
and if i keep buying them all then i will have 2 rooms full of them since they were re-released recently. lol

i mean the real car is a piece of history ;)
ooh ok lol

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
what the 61's vert and hardtop where rereleased?

"plus half a kilo of pearl" the only thing in kilos around here 64 is...... :ugh: sniff,sniff :ugh: kandy.

Last edited by tonedeaf at Nov 1 2003, 08:45 AM

1 - 20 of 46 Posts