3 - Left
4 - Right
5 - Back Right Corner
6 - Back Left Corner
7 - Front Right Corner
8 - Front Left Corner
9 - Pancake
10 - ?
What is the 10th switch for? When I hit it when the car is all the way dumped, it just makes a weird ass sound. Anyone know if it does anything Thanx.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Thats usually your see-saw control................

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
Originally posted by monte carlo@Oct 21 2003, 02:12 PM
becaue it's probably not connected right...............he needs to have his wires checked.....
;) SEE-SAW

·
Registered
819 Posts
I think pancake takes the cake for killing the batteries. All the batteries at once for four pumps. Instant death.

I very rarely use my pancake switch.

Just my .02

Later
TC

·
Registered
284 Posts
its the same if you ask me if you lift the back and then the front ,it will use the same power as hitting the pancake.

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
Originally posted by tcvaldez@Oct 21 2003, 10:50 PM
I think pancake takes the cake for killing the batteries. All the batteries at once for four pumps. Instant death.

I very rarely use my pancake switch.

Just my .02

Later
TC
Thats one of my favorite though...hop in and pancake up and pull out into the street, or cake it down OG style ;) :angry: :cool:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
it makes a weird noise when your locked up hittin the see-saw switch becuz when you hit the switch one side will be goin up and the toher will be goin down. Since its already locked out, your overlocking one of the sets of cylinders and really puttin stress on shit. Thats pry the noise your hearing...

·
Registered
819 Posts
Yeah, I know what your saying titoislaidlow,

Roll up to the set all locked up and drop all fours at once. That's attitude.

I love doing that at red lights when I'm next to an older couple. I drop all four and watch their jaws drop.

Later
TC

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanx a lot guys. I thought it was see-saw. When and how do I do see-saw?

·
Registered
284 Posts
start when the car is all the way dumped.hit the switch one way then back the other way. when there is a car full of bitch's next to yours.

Last edited by havok at Oct 22 2003, 01:27 PM

1 - 14 of 14 Posts