LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My shit

The first picture is my system obviously, and the second pic is what I'm putting it in
2 Rockford Fosgate T2 15's
BD 2000
JL 300/4

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
that truck looks MEANNNN, as if "WARNING: BAD DOG" should be written accross the front windshield or something :biggrin: ... ya gotta love a dodge man...lookin good so far with the system, you got the right amp and subs, what are you running for mids and highs?

thats gonna be funny the first time you play that bitch while sitting in it, and it feels likes you bought a set of message chairs because the bass got your seats vibrating hard ass hell, and lets not 4get your review mirror finding its new home...on the floor of your truck :biggrin:...

i've never been in a car where the seats vibrate hard as hell from a system, thats why im kinda glad i stuffed that stuff in a truck...(dodge as well)

-qs

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
good luck with it, i'm still lookin for the perfect match of subs and amps for my truck, got an 05 f150 reg cab long bed now :biggrin:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by CuttieBuddie@Sep 4 2005, 01:52 PM~3750610
that truck looks MEANNNN, as if "WARNING: BAD DOG" should be written accross the front windshield or something :biggrin: ... ya gotta love a dodge man...lookin good so far with the system, you got the right amp and subs, what are you running for mids and highs?

thats gonna be funny the first time you play that bitch while sitting in it, and it feels likes you bought a set of message chairs because the bass got your seats vibrating  hard ass hell, and lets not 4get your review mirror finding its new home...on the floor of your truck :biggrin:...

i've never been in a car where the seats vibrate hard as hell from a system, thats why im kinda glad i stuffed that stuff in a truck...(dodge as well)

-qs
I'm running Punch Power 6x9's in the front doors, and getting some kick panels made for 6 1/2's also Punch Power series

1 - 9 of 9 Posts