LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
let me know if your interested... or just bid i guess

My auction

Here’s your chance to own a beautiful Lowrider Show Trike. The bike was built back in 04’ and took about 3 years to build. In the last 3 years of showing I have taken home over 13 first place trophies from car shows around the North West... This bike is a complete show stopper. All of the work on this bike was professionally done either by myself, or, by other shops in town. The body work on both the bike frame and the trike frame where done by me at work. I work at a local body shop here in Olympia called Bernie’s Custom Paint. I have invested over $1500 into this bike and that isn’t counting the countless hours I have into constructing, shaping, molding and crafting this one of a kind bike. After I was done with the body work I sent it over to a car club member and he sprayed it at the body shop he worked at here in town called PDE, (he was the head painter at the time). The bike was shot with a blue base coat then masked off for the two tone; this was sprayed with a heavy metallic silver. The masking was then taken off and the whole bike was sprayed with a TRUE candy oriental blue. The silver leaf was then applied around the two tone so that it would jump out at you. The paint is nearly flawless; There is obviously swirl marks from the normal wear (wiping the bike down) but other then that there’s only a few scratches (nothing horrible!!). Candy paint is also not blotchy or thin anywhere, like I said it was sprayed by a professional. Although there is cracked paint where the parts bolt onto the frame, its nothing to be concerned about, seeing how the judges don’t mark you down for this kind of thing, and its not affecting the overall quality of the paint. From here the bike was assembles and the seats where made. The upholstery was done here in town as well by a fellow named Nate at Dream Seems Upholstery. The Love seat in the back is a custom diamond tuck with blue and black velour and mirrors surrounding the edges. The seat was designed to match the points that replaced the down tube on the frame and the skirts in back. All of the parts on this bike BECIDES the handle bars and one rim are BRAND NEW! Chrome is in awesome condition nearly flawless. The only thing wrong with the chrome is that on the rear differential the chromer missed a spot so you can see the nickel but you would have to get down on your hands and knees and look under the bike to see this. The bike was assembled with a twisted extended crown, which means that the so low that the crank cant even turn over ( THE BIKE IS NON RIDABLE), but I’ll be sending bike with the stock crown so that you can ride it. Once the bike was assembled it was never ridden outside and was never stored outside. It’s always been inside of the house and in room temperature. This bike is truly a beautiful hand crafted trike, its one of a kind and you won’t be disappointed! ALL SALES ARE FINAL. I prefer local pick up but I’m willing to ship. Shipping with be $150.00 for the lower 48, anywhere else ill have to get back to you on the shipping price. I must receive payment 48 hours after auction ends or I reserve the right to cancel the transaction. I will be sending the bike out shortly after I receive payment. Serious inquires only, I only except pay pal and reserve the right to deny anyone with zero feedback; Sorry I’m just tired of playing games with eBay members. Anyway thank you for looking and good luck budding. Any further question of picture demands ask for Ryan @ [email protected] thanks again :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts