Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
aight, i'll hit him up

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if i were u i would invest in shut the fuk up.... and i jus checked ebay, they're $34 for sum dam stickerz :twak:

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Nice comeback but anyways. Sometimes you have to pay money to restore a classic such as a schwinn. You dont see people paying big bucks for huffies or Murray bikes(maybe some I guess). Schwinn stuff is not cheap

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well i got dat schwinn is expensive but like i said $34 FOR SUM DAMN STICKERZ!!!

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
you would trip out on the prices people pay for schwinn stuff. I mean literally, people paying alot of money for bolts or rusted ass parts from old schwinns. Welcome to an expensive hobby

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dnt welcome me to dis hobby...welcome me 2 schwinnz :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
actually, you can get a new headadge for around $14 shipped on ebay. I will look up the seller. He is supposed to be one if not the only one authorized to reproduce them. They are exact too.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Originally posted by 19stratus97@Nov 20 2007, 12:08 AM~9263483
you would trip out on the prices people pay for schwinn stuff. I mean literally, people paying alot of money for bolts or rusted ass parts from old schwinns. Welcome to an expensive hobby
X2 my fastback ran me $450 to restore it, and thats using almost all of the origional parts that was on it.

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
HEY U MENTIONED GREEN FOR THE PAINT HOW BOUT FREEON FREEN THAT SHIT IS A KILLER COLOR

1 - 19 of 19 Posts