LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Quit ur bitchin.
18,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for custom box style caprice parts and pics.... n e custom websites for the box styles...

·
Quit ur bitchin.
18,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im wantin some tight shit for mine, i got a 87 caprice last night, with some 20's but them will be gone by next summer, hopefully sittin on 24's by than too, with fresh paint, im wantin to find some cuztom shit before i paint it

·
Registered
18,128 Posts
Originally posted by didimakeyascream@Sep 3 2005, 08:51 AM~3744890
im wantin some tight shit for mine, i got a 87 caprice last night, with some 20's but them will be gone by next summer, hopefully sittin on 24's by than too, with fresh paint, im wantin to find some cuztom shit before i paint it
24's?? are you serious??? :nono: :nono: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

·
Quit ur bitchin.
18,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i want it like this, but im thinkin black with red flakes, than red 24'' wires with black wire spinners

·
Registered
18,128 Posts
Originally posted by didimakeyascream@Sep 3 2005, 09:13 AM~3744970
i want the chrome molding shit down the side like this, but i cant find it n e where
you mean the lower rocker panels??? those are real easy to find at the junkyard. if you want i can locate you a real clean set. just pay me what ever i pay plus the shipping ;)

·
Quit ur bitchin.
18,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
w/e u call them damn chrome things runnin from the front to the back on the bottom of the doors n shit...

·
Quit ur bitchin.
18,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
bout how much you think they run... cuz ill check over here too, if u can get em cheaper, than ima get em from you

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
trenz makes the billet grill and e and g sells a big cheesy chrome grill..i like them stock for the most part...the cars dont need improvemnt the lines are already there

1 - 20 of 23 Posts