LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i been going over a list of names that i want to call my car
i plan on getting the name airbrushed on my 5th wheel kit thats why i havnt installed it yet

can you guys tell me how you came up with the name of your cars

·
Registered
7,169 Posts
Originally posted by hosscutlass@Nov 20 2008, 02:08 PM~12211564
i been going over a list of names that i want to call my car
i plan on getting the name airbrushed on my 5th wheel kit thats why i havnt installed it yet

can you guys tell me how you came up with the name of your cars
probably the same as picking out a tattoo...

it should mean something or mean something 2 U or about U - stand for something

just my .02 :cheesy:

·
Registered
5,582 Posts
mine is my user name, its an idea i have for the car....

·
Premium Member
18,358 Posts
A good car names itself.

Post a pic. :puffin:

·
New School Rider
2,334 Posts
Im thinking of naming my cutty after my firtst bike. Bike is called Dangerous. Thinking of calling the car that too. Dont know where it came from just a name.

·
"Tears Of A Clown"
16,272 Posts
Originally posted by JasonJ@Nov 20 2008, 08:14 PM~12214173
A good car names itself.

Post a pic.  :puffin:
:thumbsup: x2

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Here's how I named my current car..."Tempting Fate"

Now i'll explain the name of the car. This is my second 98 lincoln that i've owned,here's some pics of my first one...

As you can see same color, same interior pretty much the same car as the new one (to
start with anyways).

Well I only had the first one for 9 months before this happened :tears:  :tears:  :tears:

As I was driving over to a buddies house one night I see flames in my rear view, so I
pull over and yank my ground thinking it's the hydraulics. Nope, gas was leaking from the fuel return lines right under the trunk floor (from the charcoal canister) and I couldn't get my fire extinguisher out in time. Insurance investigators said it had nothing to do with the hydros but a faulty line from the canister to the gas tank that caused the problem. It runs about 3 inches from the exhaust pipe (rubber line).
And so now i've been TEMPTING FATE for a year and a half with this...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Originally posted by Rascal King@Nov 21 2008, 01:37 AM~12218706
Here's how I named my current car..."Tempting Fate"

Now i'll explain the name of the car. This is my second 98 lincoln that i've owned,here's some pics of my first one...

As you can see same color, same interior pretty much the same car as the new one (to
start with anyways).

Well I only had the first one for 9 months before this happened :tears:  :tears:  :tears:

As I was driving over to a buddies house one night I see flames in my rear view, so I
pull over and yank my ground thinking it's the hydraulics. Nope, gas was leaking from the fuel return lines right under the trunk floor (from the charcoal canister) and I couldn't get my fire extinguisher out in time. Insurance investigators said it had nothing to do with the hydros but a faulty line from the canister to the gas tank that caused the problem. It runs about 3 inches from the exhaust pipe (rubber line).
And so now i've been TEMPTING FATE for a year and a half with this...

sick story and name

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
my first low calld "the first lady"
because shes my first low but more than that she used to be ownd by the first lady i may sy of israel lea rabin wife itshak rabin a name that i guess some of you heard before he got shot when tryin to
"do peace".

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
I WAS JUST LOOKING AT THIS TOPIC, AND I STARTED THINKING ABOUT A NAME FOR MY CAR, AND I FOUND IT, JUST LIKE THAT. I WILL TALK ABOUT IT ONCE IT GETS FINISHED!!!!!

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
Originally posted by GueroRegal@Nov 21 2008, 11:38 AM~12221850
laaaa ah ah aaaaaaaah. la-la laaaaaaaaaa ah ah aaaah
hahahahahahahahaha :roflmao: :roflmao:
besides that bieng funny theres already about 100 other cars with that name

·
SO FRESH!!!!!
12,453 Posts
im gonna name my car " KIT " like Knightrider and im gonna change my name to michel knight

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by JasonJ@Nov 20 2008, 08:14 PM~12214173
A good car names itself.

Post a pic.  :puffin:

heres some history on the car
i bought it from the first owner
tore it down right away did a 75% frame wrap
added a 350 chevy
then my drive shaft broke on the e-way and i fucked the car up
while i was fixing it i came across the 90 header panel at the junk yard for $40
thats when i desided to 90`d it out
then while the car was torn down for the second time for paint my trunk caught on fire and i almost lost the whole car
but here it is now all done

1 - 20 of 115 Posts