LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newly rebuilt, narrowed posi disc brake Ford 9" rearend ready for your Impala or many other cars! Came from a '77 Lincoln big body car so it had to be narrowed. It was narrowed by Dutchman Motorsports in Portland, they also made the brand new axles for it. It has a brand new Detroit Locker unit matched with new 4:11 gears, and new rotors and loaded calipers. The rearend measures 59" without the rotors, a stock Impala rearend is 61 1/2", so being shorter it's perfect, and a added plus for skirt riders! Also have from Empire Customs the lower trailing arm mounts and a wishbone mount for Impala. I have $2500 invested will let go for $2000 obo. Or I can make you a great deal including this rearend with the frame I'm trying to sell!

·
Premium Member
58,442 Posts
:0 same as mine, I know for a fact you must have that in yours because the one I bought from a friend also was from the big lincoln and it was shortened. he had $2800 into it. Luckily for me he had to sell it quick due to a lay off :0

2000 is worth it I think with all the extras you had done to it.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Originally posted by westcoaststyle@Jan 27 2010, 07:47 PM~16434057
Newly rebuilt, narrowed posi disc brake Ford 9" rearend ready for your Impala or many other cars!  Came from a '77 Lincoln big body car so it had to be narrowed.  It was narrowed by Dutchman Motorsports in Portland, they also made the brand new axles for it.  It has a brand new Detroit Locker unit matched with new 4:11 gears, and new rotors and loaded calipers.  The rearend measures 59" without the rotors, a stock Impala rearend is 61 1/2", so being shorter it's perfect, and a added plus for skirt riders!  Also have from Empire Customs the lower trailing arm mounts and a wishbone mount for Impala.  I have $2500 invested will let go for $2000 obo.  Or I can make you a great deal including this rearend with the frame I'm trying to sell!

1 of my homies may be intresred...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts