LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok........on my way home last night at about 10:30 they guy in front of me, (also in a cutlass) hit a fuckin huge deer, it bounced off the front of his car and before i could swerve to miss it......BAAM!!! im fuckin airborne, almost lose control and go in the ditch, long story short how the hell do i get rid of the blood guts and ass smell all over my car and under it, washed it repeated times today, soap, water, lysol, pinesol, nothin helps, any ideas??? its nasty :angry: :angry:

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
lolllllllll daaaamn homie that sucks! sorry 2 hear about that... i hope the cutty is ok though....
i guess the only options you really have is to keep washing it.........

.....also.... maybe its not a bad idea 2 start deer hunting lollllll

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by lowrider_cutlass@Oct 6 2007, 11:53 AM~8943905
lolllllllll daaaamn homie that sucks! sorry 2 hear about that... i hope the cutty is ok though....
i guess the only options you really have is to keep washing it.........
.....also.... maybe its not a bad idea 2 start deer hunting lollllll
yea its ok for the most part, it started shakin hella bad after i hit it, but its ok now, fuckin animals why cant the stay in the woods.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Somebody call the cops....this is really a pedestrian hit and run...can't fool me!

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Originally posted by srercrcr@Oct 7 2007, 10:55 AM~8946964
Somebody call the cops....this is really a pedestrian hit and run...can't fool me!
lol thats why theres no pics-not gonna show any incriminating evidence
:roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
but for real itll wear off soon-take it to a wash that has the undercarrige sprayers like a drive thru wash and get the most expensive option it will spray the good smelling soap on it too-that should help

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by srercrcr@Oct 7 2007, 08:55 AM~8946964
yea your right, hit the switch, came back down and landed on a bum :biggrin: , lol, naaa but im gonna take it to the wash.

·
Registered
142 Posts
NEXT TIME IF IT HAPPENS TO ANYONE TRY SPRAYING ALCOHOL ON THE AREA...I WORK AIRCRAFT AND THATS WHAT WE USE ON OUR PLANES TO CLEAN SHIT OFF LIKE OIL AND HYDRAULIC FLUID. IT WORKS TOO!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts