LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nathan (photographer for LRM) is in the hospital right now, and is doing better but will still in for another couple of weeks. I know a lot of you know him well and would like to send him some encouragement as he gets better--so if you would like to know what hospital he is in please message me on here and I will pass on the 411. Also, you can leave messages on his myspace profile.

·
~IT IS WHAT IT IS BITCH~
17,272 Posts
Originally posted by fresnosuenos@Sep 25 2007, 11:50 AM~8866942
Nathan (photographer for LRM) is in the hospital right now, and is doing better but will still in for another couple of weeks. I know a lot of you know him well and would like to send him some encouragement as he gets better--so if you would like to know what hospital he is in please message me on here and I will pass on the 411. Also, you can leave messages on his myspace profile.
Hope he gets better soon... you got a PM :(

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Damn, tell the homie I said get well soon Fresno, whatcha been up too lately homie you still in the FLA

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
What happened to Nate?

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
NATHAN,
I HOPE ALL IS WELL ! IF THERES ANYTHING I CAN DO FOR YOU JUST PM ME. YOUR FRIEND JOSE BARBA

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by BIG DIRTY@Sep 25 2007, 04:37 PM~8868096
Damn, tell the homie I said get well soon Fresno, whatcha been up too lately homie you still in the FLA
Hey Dirty, I have been good what about you man? Yeah, I am in Florida right now, in Orlando.

·
Registered
14,995 Posts
damn Nate.....hope you get better soon.....

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
GET WELL SOON NATE WE NEED YOU BACK TO BUSINESS AS ALWAYS :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Originally posted by fresnosuenos@Sep 25 2007, 11:50 AM~8866942

From old friends my dad and I hope you get well.... :(

1 - 20 of 43 Posts