LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 11849 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by let_it_go@Jul 26 2006, 06:16 PM~5848261
DO ANYBODY NO WHERE I CAN BUY HYDRAULIC PARTS, I HEARD THERE IS A PLACE OUT ON 84TH STREET ANYONE KNOW THE NAME OF THE BUSINESS

WHAT YOU NEED HOMIE, I GOT THE HOOK ON BLACK MAGIC PRODUCTS, SO IF YOU NEED ANYTHING I CAN GET IT HERE ASAP. YA FOOLS STILL PLAN ON COMIN DO TO THE L THIS WEEEKEND? WE GONNA HAVE THAT SILVER REGAL OUT HOT READY TO SWANG, AND ILL HAVE THE EURO COUPE OUT SATURDAY NIGHT, IT MITE BE SWANGING THO, WAITIN ON MY COILS TO GET HERE... BUT THERES A CAT NAME JIMMY HERE THAT GOT A COUPLE 64'S HE SHOULD BE OUT, WE DONT GET ALOONG TO WELL BUT ITS WHATEVER, HE KNOWS ILL BE PULLIN UP ON THAT ASS REAL QUICK LIKE!!!!

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what it do yall, topic kinda gettin a slow start!

but i finally got the lac back on the street, did a lil clownin last nite, i didnt see any of the omaha ridaz down here.... well kurt came down brought me sum fittings(good looking out kurt much appreaciated even tho theyw as wrong ones, but that was my fault!)

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so whats the next show/event everyone ridin to?

as far as in know the next one for us licnoln ridaz is gon be black sunday, we contiplating on going to the 314 show too, but prolly wont bring no cars to that one.. oh and all yall in the O be be ready ckuz one of these weeknds REAL soon im gonna be looking to SERVE some one up there!!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
7,632 Posts
Originally posted by One Luv@Jul 30 2006, 03:59 PM~5869526
so whats the next show/event everyone ridin to?

as far as in know the next one for us licnoln ridaz is gon be black sunday, we contiplating on going to the 314 show too, but prolly wont bring no cars to that one.. oh and all yall in the O be be ready ckuz one of these weeknds REAL soon im gonna be looking to SERVE some one up there!!! :biggrin:
THATS COOL HOMIE COME ON DOWN YOU MIGHT WANNA START OVER AT FIRST CLASS CUSTOMS FIRST WHEN YOU COME DOWN TO DO SOME SERVING SINCE THEY SAY THERE THE KING OF LOW RIDING IN THE O :biggrin:

·
Registered
7,632 Posts
SEE THIS IS THE SHIT THAT IM TALKING ABOUT HOMIE ITS ALOT OF GUYS ON LAY IT LOW FROM NEBRASKA AND YOU HAVE HAD THIS PAGE FOR A FEW DAYS NOW....... BUT NO ONE WANTS TO SHOW THAT LOVE AND HELP OUR PAGES GROW ITS SOME FUCKED UP SHIT BUT I GUESS THATS WHY WE HAVE SO CALLED BEEFS IN THE BIG O......THERES NO LOVE... NO LOVE AND NO UNITY
BUT COLDBLOODED RIDAZ GONNA REP IT FOR NEBRASKA ON HERE AND IN THE STREETS WHERE IT REALLY COUNTS AND IM NOT TALKING SHIT TO NO ONE PERSON OR SHOP THIS IS FOR ALL LOWRIDERS IN NEBRASKA

SHOW SOME FUCKING LOVE NEBRASKA

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by let_it_go@Aug 4 2006, 03:29 PM~5903905
SEE THIS IS THE SHIT THAT IM TALKING ABOUT HOMIE ITS ALOT OF GUYS ON LAY IT LOW FROM NEBRASKA AND YOU HAVE HAD THIS PAGE FOR A FEW DAYS NOW....... BUT NO ONE WANTS TO SHOW THAT LOVE AND HELP OUR PAGES GROW ITS SOME FUCKED UP SHIT BUT I GUESS THATS WHY WE HAVE SO CALLED BEEFS IN THE BIG O......THERES NO LOVE... NO LOVE AND NO UNITY
BUT COLDBLOODED RIDAZ GONNA REP IT FOR NEBRASKA ON HERE AND IN THE STREETS WHERE IT REALLY COUNTS AND IM NOT TALKING SHIT TO NO ONE PERSON OR SHOP THIS IS FOR ALL LOWRIDERS IN NEBRASKA

SHOW SOME FUCKING LOVE NEBRASKA

fo real huh bro?! well i just got my homie JERM setup on here so he'll be up in here showing sum love occasionally, i was planing on cumin to the o this weekend BUT i think im a be leaving town on thrusday for a week to go make sum $$$$$$ but hey yall is welciome to ride down here to ya know. hopefully tyrone gets he damn chevy back soon, fuckin motor dude is takin forever on this shit. but yeah bro on another note, any of yall know bout that shoot out we had down here wit a couple fools from the O on saterday nite?

·
Registered
7,632 Posts
Originally posted by One Luv@Aug 8 2006, 09:35 AM~5924115
fo real huh bro?! well i just got my homie JERM setup on here so he'll be up in here showing sum love occasionally, i was planing on cumin to the o this weekend BUT i think im a be leaving town on thrusday for a week to go make sum $$$$$$  but hey yall is welciome to ride down here to ya know. hopefully tyrone gets he damn chevy back soon, fuckin motor dude is takin forever on this shit. but yeah bro on another note, any of yall know bout that shoot out we had down here wit a couple fools from the O  on saterday nite?
YEAH I HEARD ABOUT IT ON THE NEWS... WHAT ABOUT IT..

·
Registered
8,206 Posts
What up COLDBLOODED RIDAZ. A shout out from The Lou homies. Y'all keep doing ya thang over there homies!

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by let_it_go@Aug 8 2006, 12:08 PM~5924985
YEAH I HEARD ABOUT IT ON THE NEWS... WHAT ABOUT IT..

SHIT JUST WONDERED IF YALL HEARDA BOUT IT

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
Originally posted by Anteazy15@Aug 8 2006, 10:20 AM~5925030
What up COLDBLOODED RIDAZ.  A shout out from The Lou homies.  Y'all keep doing ya thang over there homies!
SHOUTIN BACK, WESTUP HOMIE :cool:

·
Registered
7,632 Posts
Originally posted by Anteazy15@Aug 8 2006, 12:20 PM~5925030
What up COLDBLOODED RIDAZ.  A shout out from The Lou homies.  Y'all keep doing ya thang over there homies!
WHAT UP ANT GOOD LOOKING OUT HOMIE

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Originally posted by omaharidah@Jul 26 2006, 02:24 PM~5847244
whats up from omaha here
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU??????/..... WHERES YOUR LOW RIDER HOMIE

1 - 20 of 11849 Posts