LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Originally posted by EL_PASO@Sep 16 2006, 03:14 PM~6187322
What do yall recommend, i need good thump but i dont want to pay to much??

I think majestics are CLEAN AS [email protected] put one in my old vehicle awhile back and ran an old 350 watt amp to it it bumped clean and deep - threw bass for blocks without rattling anything in the vehicle
I had a panasonic deck that played mp3/wma with stock mids/highs - this was in a 2000 Durango. The point being that I had to turn the bass to minus 10 (no playin - minus 10) just so it wouldnt blow my ears.
I put the woofer in a standard box for 12 inc woofers and just wired everything up
That shit was nice
I don't like 50 cent much but his song Disco inferno would rock when it came on...the bass in that song is perfect if your looking for a test song to guage your woofer. that song would give me a headache halfway through I would bump it so loud
Out here in AZ there is a warehouse distributor who sells shit for cheap - got that woofer for around $40 and the box for about 35-50 i forget how much the box was.

So for about $115 bucks (i bought amp from friend and he hooked it all up) I was bumpin just how I like

·
Registered
7,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by JohnnieAZ@Sep 16 2006, 02:54 PM~6187459
I think majestics are CLEAN AS [email protected] put one in my old vehicle awhile back and ran an old 350 watt amp to it it bumped clean and deep - threw bass for blocks without rattling anything in the vehicle
I had a panasonic deck that played mp3/wma with stock mids/highs - this was in a 2000 Durango. The point being that I had to turn the bass to minus 10 (no playin - minus 10) just so it wouldnt blow my ears.
I put the woofer in a standard box for 12 inc woofers and just wired everything up
That shit was nice
I don't like 50 cent much but his song Disco inferno would rock when it came on...the bass in that song is perfect if your looking for a test song to guage your woofer.  that song would give me a headache halfway through I would bump it so loud
Out here in AZ there is a warehouse distributor who sells shit for cheap - got that woofer for around $40 and the box for about 35-50 i forget how much the box was.

So for about $115 bucks (i bought amp from friend and he hooked it all up) I was bumpin just how I like
where would find some hommie>

·
Registered
799 Posts
Originally posted by EL_PASO@Sep 16 2006, 04:03 PM~6187473
where would find some hommie>
Ask around in the stereo shops that are local to your area or just google majestic woofers
here is a link to one site that has the 10 inch majestic line
Majestic Subwoofers

that was the first link in my google search but check around they come in a green box

·
Registered
7,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by JohnnieAZ@Sep 16 2006, 03:08 PM~6187488
Ask around in the stereo shops that are local to your area or just google majestic woofers
here is a link to one site that has the 10 inch majestic line
Majestic Subwoofers

that was the first link in my google search  but check around they come in a green box

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
i have 2 RE12's and an autotek 900.4 for $250 (iirc) shipped in the lower 48 states... the 900.4 can rn your entire system, you just connect the 12's up to your 3rd and 4th channel, and run your front stage to the first and second channel!

click the link in my sig if your interested, and the RE12's are NICE vented, i mean NICEEEE...

·
Registered
7,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by Sporty@Sep 17 2006, 07:26 PM~6193629
i have 2 RE12's and an autotek 900.4 for $250 (iirc) shipped in the lower 48 states... the 900.4 can rn your entire system, you just connect the 12's up to your 3rd and 4th channel, and run your front stage to the first and second channel!

click the link in my sig if your interested, and the RE12's are NICE vented, i mean NICEEEE...
i need 4 got some?

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
damn, before it was RE, now FI's taking over RE, I know they own them, but damn, whats next

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Originally posted by Brahma Brian@Sep 18 2006, 01:04 PM~6197499
Please get your facts straight before you post...

Fi and RE are owned by different people and are totally separate companys...
i will if you stop owning me all the damn time :(

·
Registered
644 Posts
Originally posted by furburger Today@ 03:39 PM~
i will if you stop owning me all the damn time

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

G

·
what about orion h2 12.2

a good buddy of mine has two of these new still in the box i was thinking of buying. i can get both for $300

are they worth it, 2000 rms i am thinking is what he said they were

i am thinking of putting them in a extended cab f150. i have two diamond d-3's in there now. will the orions sound that much better?

G

·
Originally posted by classic kustoms@Sep 25 2006, 08:49 AM~6239614
what about orion h2 12.2

a good buddy of mine has two of these new still in the box i was thinking of buying.  i can get both for $300

are they worth it,  2000 rms i am thinking is what he said they were

i am thinking of putting them in a extended cab f150.  i have two diamond d-3's in there now. will the orions sound that much better?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts