LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WANTING A 49 MERC 2DR BODY,WINDOWS, AND ALL THE CHROME. THE MODEL
IS ORIGINALLY A DIECAST LEADSLED BODY ON A PLASTIC SUBFRAME AND FRAME, AND I WAS WANTING TO BUY A PLASTIC BODY TO CONVERT IT TO A ALL PLASTIC CAR. I WAS WONDERING THROUGH ALL OF THE BACK TOPICS AND SAW THAT THE MODELING PIMP HAD A 49 MERC' CHOPPED TOP HE WAS WANTING TO SEE, THAT WOULD BE REALLY GREAT IF HE STILL HAD THAT, I WOULD LIKE TO BUY

PEACE OUT :puffin:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by highridah@Jul 23 2005, 12:13 PM
you are a fucking moron why not buy the plastic kit the amt version wont fit on the dieacast
[snapback]3464440[/snapback]​
for 1 u need to hold ur mouth shut please, when i bought the car the paint on it was cracked, and i was thinking maybe i could just switch bodies, so it would be easier to do that instead of spending another ten or fifthteen bucks on a kit when all i wanted was the body numb nuts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by 87MCLS@Jul 23 2005, 12:32 PM
for 1 u need to hold ur mouth shut please, when i bought the car the paint on it was cracked, and i was thinking maybe i could just switch bodies, so it would be easier to do that instead of spending another ten or fifthteen bucks on a kit when all i wanted was the body numb nuts
[snapback]3464556[/snapback]​
and by the way if i wanted to hear from a smartass i would have farted

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Jul 23 2005, 06:44 PM
I agree with highridah, not only is the 49 kit a dime a dozen, it probably won't fit the diecast.  If all that's wrong with the model is paint, it doesn't make any sense to buy a plastic one that you would have to paint anyways.
[snapback]3466247[/snapback]​
yeah thats true, but i was wanting a plastic body because i am not really a big fan of diecast cars. i think it is easier just to work with plastic, all u have to do is paint and assemble.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts