LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my homies father is looking to purchase a air ride kit for his 52 pontiac. anybody know what kit to get i dont think they make one for that style ride but maybe?

joebomber52? im sure you have great insight on this?

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
i am sure they had the same style chassis as the chevy can you take a pic of the front suspension
i am working on a 49
and the 36-54 chevy cars had the same frame and 49-54 has the same basic suspension
so if it is then i will tell you how to go about it the correct way and
i will also make you the front bag brackets if wanted

is he keeping all stock running gear?

·
Registered
8,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by joebomber52@Aug 10 2005, 09:53 AM~3579999
i am sure they had the same style chassis as the chevy can you take a pic of the front suspension
i am working on a 49
and the 36-54 chevy cars had the same frame and 49-54 has the same basic suspension
so if it is then i will tell you how to go about it the correct way and
i will also make you the front bag brackets if wanted
is he keeping all stock running gear?

ill have to take a ride there after work.

running gear? meaning drivetrain then yes. its all factory but a worked body frenched ect. ill take pics im sure you will love it.

if you could make the brackets that would be sweet as far as i know the car is the same as a chevy. :cool:

·
Registered
856 Posts
finally a topic i can get into. trying to work the same thing out with my 53 chevy. except i think im going to switch out the engine, trans, and rear end.

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Originally posted by yodawagon@Aug 10 2005, 01:12 PM~3581814
finally a topic i can get into. trying to work the same thing out with my 53 chevy. except i think im going to switch out the engine, trans, and rear end.
the 52 has the same set up as the 53
once you swap out the engine trans and closed drive to open it should layout firme

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Originally posted by yodawagon@Aug 10 2005, 01:12 PM~3581814
and you can hook up the stock column shift to work with th350 automatic easily

·
Registered
8,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the grills not finished its just sitting there and its going to get pinstriped around the flames and the rest of the car.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
heres the backend, the tail lights are temporary he has 58 caddy lights hes putting in there.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts