LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,229 Posts
Those guns should be good enough for you to get started or to handle a one time job as it seems you will be doing. Hell I have some harbor freight guns that I use for primer and have lasted me a while... :biggrin:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope they'll do better than a one time use, lol. If the bike turns out alright I'm going to spray the car next month. And of course I've got buddies that would jump in on it. I just read a lot about cheap guns not spraying good and what not, and well, these are kinda cheap.

·
Registered
7,229 Posts
Originally posted by ChevySwangin00@Dec 21 2008, 04:26 AM~12488473
I hope they'll do better than a one time use, lol. If the bike turns out alright I'm going to spray the car next month. And of course I've got buddies that would jump in on it. I just read a lot about cheap guns not spraying good and what not, and well, these are kinda cheap.
Deff the quality wont be the same as a SATA but for that price give it a shot and get the hang of it, if you see that you are getting in work or see that you have more needs to paint then maybe look into investing in a more quality spray gun and maybe keep these cheaper ones for primer, just make sure to keep them clean and well maintained...Good luck homie!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts