LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a paint shop for my 61 impala thats around the San Diego area or LA Let know some names and numbers!

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
the thing is what do you want to spend. lots of shops.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want a clean stock paint job. I want the body to be straight!! and also interior work. I don't want kandy paint.

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
just depends again on your budget. it can vary. if you need an interior i recommend Bowtie Connection. www.bowtieconnection.com. maybe even ask how much a paint job would run. Mario's Auto Works does a really good job. depends also the shape of the car. probably looking at around 5500 at marios. would have to call them for an exact price. there is Duran's (never delt with them). again put up what you want to spend and im sure youll get people to say what it will cost.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What city are both shops in? do you have a #? thanks that about how much I want to spend under 5,000

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
plenty of money. Mario's Auto Works is in Montclair and Bow Tie Connection is in San Pedro. maybe you can work out a deal with John at Bow Tie to do both paint and interior and you wont have to deal with two different places. www.bowtieconnection.com

Last edited by OrangeCounty58 at Aug 1 2003, 06:56 PM

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks I will look them up next week. You know anyone with a 61 grill guard for sale?

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
talk to impalapartz on here, or talk to John at bowtie. trust me you wont be disappointed at bowtie, done right the first time and have tons of NOS parts.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
alright I give them a try... should I go down there with my car(trailer) just to get a quote does that shop have space??

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
call them up and ask them, then take the car down there. they are working on a 61 that is going to get a candy apple red job. can go scope it out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts