LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up i got a cutlass Candy Tangering with flake and everything no patterns

Its been sitting for a while and got all chipped up in little places

I need a multi color done on it maybe like a Candy Magenta over it but it woul dhave to be the base flake then magenta cause it has to cover the chips there is a couple of chips on the trunk and on the sides so i guess it will be kinda like a ribbon or something but anyone with a creative imagination i basicly need a multicolor patter accross the car

Anyone hit me up with a price or somewhere i can take the car so you can look at it it will be at the lowrider extreme show also so you can see it then

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
how much do you want to spend?

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
I told you where id take it OC58 will tell u the same person

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i want to take it to them they quoted me a good price for the whole job but this fool that first painted the car and was former club president wants to paint it cause it was also originally his car but i took it off his hands when he gave up on the club but i dont want to be fucked up and not give him the chance to respray it he used to work with big ed back in the day and i think he wants to get back into painting so lets see what he can do but i kinda think he may flake and back out at the last minute so if he does ill take it to finest you got any pics of there work i like what they did to the convertible caddy you used to have and they got good prices

Last edited by Merry Melodies at Aug 4 2003, 11:06 AM

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
if you go down there you can see the big body. my bros cadi and 95 are at my house. no time of late to take pics. im sure mr impala has a "few" pics, including a monte he just did.

·
Registered
8,504 Posts

dont have pictures of it finished. just the initial wet sand. but you get the idea. some of his work

·
Registered
8,504 Posts

old pics of my bros paint

·
Registered
8,504 Posts

Last edited by OrangeCounty58 at Aug 7 2003, 09:38 PM

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
no website. too much work as it is to be seeking a crap load of extra work. currently at the shop: 2 big bodies, 3 or 4 glasshouses, a couple 66s, a 63 rag,61 bubble (for a big club out there, wont say which), a 58 ht, a luxury sport, a fleetline, a 62, a 56. plus all the collision work. pretty packed house. should have taken pics of a new chevy truck they tricked out, cadi lights, cadi front end, relocated the gas tank door flap to inside the bed, some other stuff. came out nice.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts