LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i wanna shop around to see how much it would cost to buy+install a 2 pump setup in my gmc 86 v8 diesel suburban , what would you estimate it would cost, around 1500? the only place iv seen that i would assume do that kinda stuff is slow joes , although iv only seen rice burners parked around there place

so if anybody can list some places where they at / fone number id really appreciate it, thx

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by Twistid@Oct 4 2003, 02:34 PM
nah they wernt there
Shortie will be at the Super Show working the Boulevard booth, he will be back next week.

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by Twistid@Oct 4 2003, 06:40 PM
innovations cant be the only decent place in nc ????? im poor so i gotta be shopping around and try and get the best price

btw im talkin about hydraulics + installation, so together theyd cost 1500?? for a 2 pump setup
innovations is the only "shop" open to the public in NC, now my homie is the best in NC, but he is a "private" shop, and he dont work on just any car, he picks and chooses his work. If you have ever seen his work you would see why.

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
I could do it for you, but I have no place to do it right now. Besides, There is no place you are gonna get a setup, install, batteries, ect... for $1500(atleast not a nice setup).

OGCADDY's boy is the best in NC. When it comes to quality of setup, style, and originality, I would honestly say I am probably the best in VA

But oh well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ;)

Last edited by [email protected] at Oct 5 2003, 01:07 PM

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
og caddy whats that cats name?

so far theres 2 privet people that peoples have told me to talk to, some guy named frank and one girl i know her bro is pretty good with hydraulics(aparently they tried to open up shop but it dident work or something), they gotta 64 impala i think and that shits sick

are we talkin about the same ppl or no?

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by Twistid@Oct 6 2003, 07:57 AM
og caddy whats that cats name?

so far theres 2 privet people that peoples have told me to talk to, some guy named frank and one girl i know her bro is pretty good with hydraulics(aparently they tried to open up shop but it dident work or something), they gotta 64 impala i think and that shits sick

are we talkin about the same ppl or no?
PM me you phone number and I will have him call you.

Last edited by ogcaddy at Oct 6 2003, 09:47 AM

·
Registered
225 Posts
Originally posted by [email protected]@Oct 5 2003, 10:01 AM
When it comes to quality of setup, style, and originality, I would honestly say I am probably the best in VA

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

If someone CLAIMS to be the best themselves...they probably aint. You probably do good work but saying that you are the best in the whole state is a bold statement.

How do you decide who the best really is anyway? Are we supposed to just take your word for it?...lol. Trust me. There is always someone better than you.

Last edited by #1 Stoner at Oct 6 2003, 07:56 AM

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by #1 Stoner+Oct 6 2003, 10:48 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (#1 Stoner @ Oct 6 2003, 10:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><[email protected]@Oct 5 2003, 10:01 AM
When it comes to quality of setup, style, and originality, I would honestly say I am probably the best in VA

If someone CLAIMS to be the best themselves...they probably aint. You probably do good work but saying that you are the best in the whole state is a bold statement.

How do you decide who the best really is anyway? Are we supposed to just take your word for it?...lol. Trust me. There is always someone better than you.[/b][/quote]
Actually he probably is, is you have ever been to VA, or seen any cars from there, you would see, there are alot of jokes there.

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Originally posted by #1 Stoner+Oct 6 2003, 10:48 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (#1 Stoner @ Oct 6 2003, 10:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><[email protected]@Oct 5 2003, 10:01 AM

How do you decide who the best really is anyway? Are we supposed to just take your word for it?...lol. Trust me. There is always someone better than you.[/b][/quote]
Their may be, but I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT ANYONE CAN MATCH MY WORK WHEN IT COMES TO HARDLINES, STYLE AND ORIGINALITY when it comes to installs in VA.

Most people don't think, they just do it. I try to take shit to the extreme and do things that have never been done before, and I HAVE accomplished that :cool:

Besides, I only do setups for my friends and people I know. I don't do installs for random people

but then again why am i arguing with a fool like stoner??????? :dunno: ;)

Last edited by [email protected] at Oct 6 2003, 12:02 PM

1 - 20 of 20 Posts