LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll try them bastards, but I doubt it... The wires are permanently installed onto the switch... I'm gonna try NAPA, I figure if anyone local has it, it would be them...

In the catalogs, they want 100 bucks for it.. :0 :0 :0 :0

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
**** Will the 4dr one work for you ??? LMK

L

·
0 Posts
aww damn i had a friend who was looking for one and i think he got it from advance auto but it might not be right but more than likely ull have to order from a parts catalog and itll be expensive too

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
* I still have the one in the parts 64 .... I think I said $35 shipped -- LMK if you need it..........Give me $25 shipped -- I want those cat eyes in the classifieds............ Any amount of $$$ extra goes a short way!!!!!!!! LMK BOB-T

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ya, the brake lights were acting strange..
traced it out to if I wiggled the stalk just slightly, the light would work sometimes, then not at all, then one side or the other..

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
had the same problem on my old 64 thats what it was it cost me $90.00 through harmons in indiana.

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
*** Still have it for sale if you need it-- LMK ...

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm interested if you still have it for sale. My is completely broken and the turn signal lever will not even fit in because the plastic broke. If you still have it I will take it. Email me at [email protected] with the payment info and a pic if you have one. I can paypal or whatever form of payment you like. Thank You.

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Originally posted by 64SuperSport@May 11 2003, 01:02 PM
I'm interested if you still have it for sale. My is completely broken and the turn signal lever will not even fit in because the plastic broke. If you still have it I will take it. Email me at [email protected] with the payment info and a pic if you have one. I can paypal or whatever form of payment you like. Thank You.
**** I can try & find another but it would take a week or 2 ... dan sent me the $$$ whenever & I just recieved it today really late..... My mail man is a drunk & was bit by my pitbull " Meatface " on the leg ... He is trying to sue me for $50,000 -- My insuranced laughed at him & now he has another DWI on his record...... He was drunk when he was delivering our mail when he got bit........ So he brings our mail at the last second....... He will get his .... Thanks I will ship it out later today ...... BOB-T

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
** BAD NEWS !! The fuckin mail dude at the post office dropped the turn signal & broke the plastic off the end ....... :( If you want I will send you the cash back or I can try & find another real fast ... My buddy "SS64SS" knows a place where there is a shit loada impalas --- I will get ahold of him tonight after 5:00pm .......Sorry for the inconveniance dan ---- I dont think im allowed in the post office anymore --- I kicked the glass door & DIDNT break it !!! He tried saying that it was my fault & I handed it to him when he was looking away ... His little fat bitch supervisor sided with him so I got heated up & swore a shit load at them & then as I walked out I kicked the door ................ I will get another one here otherwise I will ship the $$$ back .... Sorry for that once again I will try to get another asap........BOB-T

1 - 20 of 44 Posts