LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
aight guys i just ordered springs for my monte ls. i have the ph mach 3 for my front and ph 2 tons for my back. they look pretty tall so im thinking they are not gonna fit. i want to low enough to if something happens to my car while driving, i can drive home without bottoming out. also im planning on getting a coilover set in the rear if htat helps. if anyone have pics that would be good also. thanks!

·
Registered
407 Posts
If urr not gonna hop i would cut maybe 2 turns at the most because they r gonna break in and eventually drop down more. if urr gonna hop i would leave the full stack and put in deep cups so that they fit and break them in and go wit shallow cups after they break in. I can e mail u some pics and if you can post them or some if some one can post them. They r pics of my malibu wit 3 1/2 ton coils with 1 1/2 turns cut off. somebody give me urr e mail address and i''l send them

Last edited by caprice man at Nov 27 2003, 09:04 PM

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im only plannin on hoppin like 30 inches, but its not gonna be a daily thing. does anyone have any pics of the full stacks on a g body? post some pics please! thanks!

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
Originally posted by luxsporton22z@Dec 4 2003, 08:07 AM
im only plannin on hoppin like 30 inches, but its not gonna be a daily thing. does anyone have any pics of the full stacks on a g body? post some pics please! thanks!
if you're going to hit in the 30"s i would run fullstacks.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the reply. also im planning on doing a coilover setup in rear with chain bridge. i have 10 inch cyl. do i have to extend my upper trailing arms and shorten my driveshaft by a inch? let me know!

·
Registered
407 Posts
yeah thats what i though . i didnt shorten my drive shaft and i extended my trailing arms and now my tranny leaks. I have 14" strokes wit 3 1/2 ton coils with 3 1/2 to 4 turns sits pretty high in da rear

1 - 9 of 9 Posts