LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 1998 sebring convertible limited and I want to put some bags or cylinders on I don't know much about either but I'm in the Tacoma/seattle Wa area if anybody knows who I can talk to about doing it or what I would need it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
I would think you'd need cylinders on that one because of the tight spaces you'll be dealing with..

theres a nice setup for sale in classifieds, PM impala631, he's the guy selling it.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Hey Jbizzy, I live down in Tri-Cities, WA. and there is a couple of shops down here that can help...I got my car bagged at Option R with a front Air Strut and rear Air Bag setup...it went on my 2002 PT Cruiser. But we're a good 3 to 3 and a half hours from Sea-town....and I know there's gotta be several places around there. I think I remember hearing about a really good shop in Olympia too.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Sorry it took me a couple of days to reply, the setup cost around $1,800, but it was a PT Cruiser specific kit. If I could do it again though, I would have bought everything separately and it would probably have been cheaper. It's a fast bag setup with 10 switches, works real good. The install was about $600.

·
Registered
127 Posts
YO does ur car has a wishbone suspension in the front and a rear U fork in the rear, or is it a macpherson strut suspension which i doubt it

Get back to me?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts