LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HOWS IT GOING OUT THERE, IM NEW TO THIS AIR BAG SUSPENSION STUFF.NEED SOME INSIGHT ON PARTS AND SET UP. HERE IS WHAT I HAVE 1940 FORD PICKUP,I HAVE A STOCK FRAME THAT I PLAN ON PUTTING MUSTANG 2 FRONTEND ON,FOR THE BACK A TRIANGULAR 4 LINK. HERE ARE SOME OF MY QUSTIONS,WHAT BRANDS ARE BETTER FOR BAGS VALVES,COMPRESERS,ECT. WHOS THE BEST COPANY TO BUY FROM.I HAVE LOOKED AT A LOT OF ADS IT ALL LOOKS THE SAME. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. JIM

·
Registered
252 Posts
I bag all my rides with universal air. They're better than firestones. Go to www.universalairsuspension.com. They're you're one stop shop for purchasing. If you're in Cali, I can offer my installation services too.

·
Registered
228 Posts
with a mustang 2 setup you will prolly want to use some shock waves from art for the front and some sleeve bags from firestone in the rear. that front end will limit your travel. if speed doesnt matter, you can use art 1/4" manifold valves. then you can buy either viair's 400 or 450 comp to a 5 gallon tank. if you want speed, get slam re-6 in front, re-7's in the rear and get 1/2" smc or airlift valves and 2 viair 480's to 10 gallons of air.you can buy all this stuff from suicidedoors.com or from phatz on here. finding brackets for the mustang 2 front will be hard. try some hot rod sites for that. good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts