LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
i would think all the companies would carry them.
cce has an all chrome kit so theres 1 choice ( may not be the best on the blocks though )
pro hopper..........
you looking for JUST chrome, or polished aluminum too?

·
Registered
12,068 Posts
Originally posted by juggalo4life@Sep 12 2005, 09:08 AM~3797044
i would think all the companies would carry them.
cce has an all chrome kit so theres 1 choice ( may not be the best on the blocks though )
pro hopper..........
you looking for JUST chrome, or polished aluminum too?
cce doesnt have chrome blocks only aluminum. Your best bet would be to buy some nice steel blocks and have them chromed. Or aluminum and polish them. Most of the chrome blocks i have seen are shitty.

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
i had steel chromed blocks.......crappy. from there i went to poleshed comps. shine like chrome, verry nice looking

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Originally posted by juggalo4life@Sep 12 2005, 05:50 PM~3800636
i had steel chromed blocks.......crappy. from there i went to poleshed comps.  shine like chrome, verry nice looking
:thumbsup: thats what i did. i just polished my aluminum comps. you might wanna get some zoop seal or something though so you dont have to keep policshing them

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
if you got a line on a chrome plater you can wet sand the aluminium blocks to like 1500 and when they are chromed the look choice.

i used to have picks of some chrome one we had done but i can't find shit.

try pitbull,the pro hopper end of the year kit had nice chrome stuff.

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Originally posted by juandik@Sep 12 2005, 07:59 PM~3801154
if you got a line on a chrome plater you can wet sand the aluminium blocks to like 1500 and when they are chromed the look choice.

i used to have picks of some chrome one we had done but i can't find shit.

try pitbull,the pro hopper end of the year kit had nice chrome stuff.
those were the blocks i had. my problem with them was the pressure hole didnt line up for shit with the pump head. scared to tourque them down also.........

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
Originally posted by juggalo4life@Sep 12 2005, 09:09 PM~3801222
those were the blocks i had. my problem with them was the pressure hole didnt line up for shit with the pump head. scared to tourque them down also.........

I have those still and I have done some adjusting to them. :biggrin:

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Originally posted by timdog57@Sep 12 2005, 08:19 PM~3801294
I have those still and I have done some adjusting to them.  :biggrin:
see i went the other way, and adjusted the pump head side of it. worked great then started blowing the rubber o-rings. if left alone, they work, not great if hopping though.
did you even have to retap those? i cant remeber if it were just broken bolts in there are if some actually stripped. been a while

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
Originally posted by juggalo4life@Sep 12 2005, 09:40 PM~3801482
see i went the other way, and adjusted the pump head side of it. worked great then started blowing the rubber o-rings. if left alone, they work, not great if hopping though.
did you even have to retap those? i cant remeber if it were just broken bolts in there are if some actually stripped. been a while

Pulled out the broken bolts and retapped them and drilled it for 6 bolts. And adjusted the pressure port some. :0 ;)

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Originally posted by timdog57@Sep 12 2005, 08:41 PM~3801490
Pulled out the broken bolts and retapped them and drilled it for 6 bolts.  And adjusted the pressure port some.  :0  ;)
i remeber the price i let those go for. :thumbsup: i figured you'd sold them by now after just tapping them out

·
Registered
11,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well im thinking about mixing up my set up with candy green powder coat,chrome dumps,with some gold here and there..my main focus is on set up over the winter..

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts