LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need this rechromed but dont know of any shops, anyone know of any that arent too high priced in the LA, SGV, San Bernardino or OC area? its all straight, just need to be redipped

·
Registered
34,340 Posts
i would think that being out there you should have no problem finding a chrome shop :confused:

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wheres he at, got his number?

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Cesar's Plating in Wilmington bro.....it's a little shop out in the Harbor Area close to where the 110 ends. Cesar and Tony do EXCELLENT WORK. They did the chroming on that convertible Big Body that was on the cover of Lowrider Magazine a month ago or so. I've had my shit chromed by them and they offer warranty too.

Hit them up.....(310) 518-7822. Ask for Tony (Cesar's Brother). Tell him Juan with the Lincoln sent you...he might even cut you a deal. Tell him you're my cousin. :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Originally posted by Zappo90744@Sep 25 2007, 11:10 PM~8871695
Cesar's Plating in Wilmington bro.....it's a little shop out in the Harbor Area close to where the 110 ends.  Cesar and Tony do EXCELLENT WORK.  They did the chroming on that convertible Big Body that was on the cover of Lowrider Magazine a month ago or so.  I've had my shit chromed by them and they offer warranty too.

Hit them up.....(310) 518-7822.  Ask for Tony (Cesar's Brother).  Tell him Juan with the Lincoln sent you...he might even cut you a deal.  Tell him you're my cousin.  :biggrin:
how much do they charge for roughly for a g body undercarriage

·
Registered
2,901 Posts

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
LA HABRA PLATING IN LA HABRA. TALK TO JUAN 714-879-2750. I'VE BEEN GOING TO HIM FOR YEARS, EVEN BACK WHEN HE OWNED GOLDEN PLATING. IF YOUR IN A HURRY TO GET IT DONE THIS MIGHT NOT BE THE PLACE FOR YOU BECAUSE THEY GET REALLY BUSY SOMETIMES. HOPE THIS HELPS.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Originally posted by panchopistolas@Sep 26 2007, 07:13 AM~8872727
how much do they charge for roughly for a g body undercarriage
I seriously do not have a clue how much he'll charge. I know he does allot of cars cause everytime I go I see A-arms and misc shit laying around. Hit them up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts