LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on here know a good shop that'll install hydro's on a Ranger? Also can anyone recomend a good kit that'll give my Ranger F/B/S/S and 3-Wheel?

Thanks

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hit us up at Hit 'Em Up, and we'll hook it up!

Shorty

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hey, why don't you post some of creative's hoppers, or any of the cars they've built in the last 15 years. If you guys want, we can hop our cars today...we're right down the street. My wifes 91 caprice with 6 batteries-single pump-can out hop any of their cars.

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
Originally posted by juandik@Sep 21 2003, 11:24 AM
in cincinnati area there is LUGNUTZautomotive fabrication.

309-6153. ask for cris ponder .
high quality work at a reasonable price.
you want tops in ohio there it is and he has the lowrider records and KOS crowns to prove it :cheesy: 513-309-6153

·
Registered
357 Posts
In Columbus, there's only one shop that does hydros~Hit 'Em Up~ and we build the hottest cars out!!

Shorty

·
Registered
1 Posts
the best shop to go to in and around cols. is hit'em up hydraulics. they do the best work that I have seen. Don't go to creative conversions. I heard they haven't done hydraulics on a car in awhile and from what I have seen they do bad work. the wiring looks terible. It was just laying all over the place. they didn't mount the batteries right. So your best bet is hit'em up.

·
Registered
4,198 Posts

lugnutz fabrication

built to lowrider show specs.
lowrider record holder
Young hogg king of the streets Ohio crown holder
Young hogg king of the streets Indiana crown holder

Last edited by hydraulicmike at Sep 23 2003, 09:33 PM

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Originally posted by hydraulicmike@Sep 23 2003, 06:32 PM

lugnutz fabrication

lowrider record holder
what does your car hit like mike.

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
just make sure that you see some of the work done by whoever you have do your setup. shorty does good work. i have never seen any of the stuff the other place in columbus did.

thanks mike and juan!

i would love to have the job, but compare pricing and quality and consider how far you will have to travel if you need repairs!

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
Originally posted by KandyKutty+Sep 23 2003, 09:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KandyKutty @ Sep 23 2003, 09:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--hydraulicmike@Sep 23 2003, 06:32 PM

lugnutz fabrication

lowrider record holder
what does your car hit like mike.[/b][/quote]

not a hopper but a daily driver 84 fleetwood 6 door hess & eisenhard conversion that i danced in several shows ( 3 first place single pump car dance trophies) till the 4.1pos took a shit and i snapped the axle. 2 pumps 8 dumps 8 batts. Im working on getting a donor drivetrain off the local limo lot from an 87 6 door with a 5.0 in it so hopefully it will be back in the spring. I've got the 18' cylinders and powerballs so were going to bridge it and im debating on going 4 pumps or sticking with what i got.

and CP .... no problem man gotta rep southwest oHIo :cheesy:
Hey BTW how did you do at NOPI????

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
Originally posted by hydraulicmike@Sep 25 2003, 11:38 AM

and CP .... no problem man gotta rep southwest oHIo :cheesy:
he won with 62" hard on the bumper.

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Originally posted by shorty hittin 60@Sep 23 2003, 08:07 AM
Hey, why don't you post some of creative's hoppers, or any of the cars they've built in the last 15 years. If you guys want, we can hop our cars today...we're right down the street. My wifes 91 caprice with 6 batteries-single pump-can out hop any of their cars.
hmmm :confused:

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
Originally posted by juandik+Sep 25 2003, 12:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (juandik @ Sep 25 2003, 12:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--hydraulicmike@Sep 25 2003, 11:38 AM

and CP .... no problem man gotta rep southwest oHIo  :cheesy:
he won with 62" hard on the bumper.[/b][/quote]
AAAHHH another win for team lugnutz :cheesy: CONGRADS CHRIS!!

Last edited by hydraulicmike at Sep 25 2003, 01:47 PM

1 - 20 of 28 Posts