LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wutz up peeps i was doing a tune up on my caddy when i was interupted and crossed a wire or two. i know i should have payed more attention but i had my carnal here and we wuz chillin a few beers.... well u get the picture so now my car is missfireing... its a 92 fleetwood brougham 5.7 chevy 350 if anyone can help me out with the way the wires go it will be apreciated... thanx in advance:eek::dunno::run::thumbsup:

·
Registered
178 Posts
goggle it its the same chevy the fireing order is 1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 driver side spark plugs starting with the first one is 1-3-5-7 pass side starting in the front is 2-4-6-8, #1 is in front of dist. and the fireing is clock wise like the numbers on a watch, hope this helps you.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah thanx for the post homie but wut im looking for is the wires on the driver side go on wut part of the cap and the same on the pass cuz like the way u explain it i would have to bring up the # 1 piston and open the cap, see wut poss is the rotor plug wire in, then bring up the next and so an so on, thats to long on some books it shows, the one book that i have dont show shit but it explains just like u did. thanx again homie!!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
you dont need to do all that i went on google and found this for you , go on google type in chevy engine fireing order,when the page comes up click on wiki answers it shows all the engine fire orders for gm cars scroll down the page until you you find what you need.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts