LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i gotta bose system in my 85 buick riviera i got a pioneer indash head unit in it now but with the bose speakers 2 in the door and 2 in the rear deck i got new speakers for the doors and rear deck but i hookd it up and it still sounds the same 1 of my friends said something about bypassing the bose amp well i donno where it is? :dunno: :dunno: and i was thinking about other options

A. run new wires in the hole car each door and rear deck wire the deck str8 to the speakers and say fuck the stock wires

b. i donno how to do this but i heard something bout if i put a amp on my mids and highs i run my RCA's to the deck and run the + and -'s to the amp to the i dont have to run new wires for the whole car or somthing but im not sure how this actually works of if it does??

somthing bout not having to re-wire the whole car??

anyone help me out! :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
yea your best bet is to wire the speakers directly of the deck with new wire. i had the same problem with my bros 03 sierra with og bose setup, the back speakers would cutout and you couldnt turn it up full volume. so i ran new wires to the deck from each speaker but left on input to the bose amp cuz of the sub mounted in the console and it sounds alot better and clearer with no cutouts and full volume

1 - 5 of 5 Posts