LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if every one has not seen or heard about eddies impala in post your ride forum. They need a little help with the rest of the hydros for his 64 impala they have everything but hoses,switches and cylinders if anyone can help out i think eddie and his family would love it so if you are able to please help out to someone who really deserve this :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
nobody has anything that they are not using that can be donated to help out eddie and his family with this dream that eddie has?

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
yo the first page got me,i didnt even read it. anyway i got some hoses and switchs . pm me so i cam send this shit to eddie-robo

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Have you guys found anyone to install the Stereo equipment yet? I have a Child with alot of Medical problem i have been in that Boat before. My prayer and thoughts go to Eddies Familly & Freinds.
Tony
Xtreme Image
Street Performance
WWW.XTREMEPARTZ.COM

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by SIK_9D1@Oct 19 2006, 12:33 AM~6399003
Have you guys found anyone to install the Stereo equipment yet? I have a Child with alot of Medical problem i have been in that Boat before. My prayer and thoughts go to Eddies Familly & Freinds.
Tony
Xtreme Image
Street Performance
WWW.XTREMEPARTZ.COM
i am not sure pm 209impala and ask him he would know

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
THANKS FOR POSTING THIS TY, BUT THE HOMEBOY THAT HAD ORIGINALY STEPPED UP TO SPONSOR THE EQUIPMENT WE NEEDED HAS COME THROUGH :thumbsup: THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT OFFERED THEIR PARTS FOR THIS BUILD.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts