LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys hows it going I need some good advice on what products I should use to lay frame on my 99 Ford F-150. What should I run in the back and the front? Should I get a triangular 4 link in the rear with monster notches and lower control arms up front. I came across the ROAD GRATER any advice on this product, airbagit.com says it will lay frame with 20's. Any advice on the best setup to lay frame on my truck would be very helpful I am running 20's.

Thanks for the help :uh:

·
Registered
265 Posts
on the front I'd ues drop spindals if you cant get 3's get lower arms also with bags.On the rear you could go with a triangulated 4 link get the cantilever one you'll like it alot more and a big notch you'll prob have to get a fuell cell cuz the bars run through where the tank sits or you can get a reverse one and it'll be behind the axle
good luck man :thumbsup:

·
Registered
185 Posts
i am not sure what front end is on a 99 but if it is the same as a 2000 lightning don't buy drop andything flip the lower ball joint and use a chrysler lower ball joint you will have to have the spindel machined to fit the ball joint but you will get around 2 or 2 1/2 drop for cheep.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts