LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 1995 cadillac fleetwood lowrider,2 pumps 6 batteries, 13 inch daytons.
The car does not ride smooth when i drive i have to go realy slow which is normal but as soon as i hit a little bump the car bounces for 15 seconds. The cops in my city have been giving me trouble becuz am like the 5 people who have a lowlow in the city. They are telling me i need to take of the hydralics because my car is unsafe and bounces too much. How can i make my car ride smooth so cops cant bug me.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
get new springs

·
Banned
10,571 Posts
get the right spring combo,run shocks,and or accumulators.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well i dont know much about cars, do you know anyone near Los angeles that can help me find the right spring combo. am only 17 and its my first lowrider

·
El Joven Viejo
1,745 Posts
must be nice

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
Originally posted by bigt15@Mar 14 2010, 04:36 PM~16887934
Well i dont know much about cars, do you know anyone near Los angeles that can help me find the right spring combo. am only 17 and its my first lowrider

Prob not a whole lot of shops in you area :uh:

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Originally posted by dlinehustler@Mar 14 2010, 04:49 PM~16888009
Prob not a whole lot of shops in you area  :uh:
:wow:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well does anyone know what size or which springs i should get for a cadillac fleetwood brougham 1995? because i do not know much about cars and i cant find anyone who can help me out around my city.

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
accumulators do it for me.

But when I do my shit I do it right.

·
Member # 1,077
22,645 Posts
accumulators. if you get them your cadillac will ride like a cadillac again, i have the same problem on the east coast, the roads are shitty and my cadi used to bounce all over the fucking place, i put accumulators on all mu pumps and it rides great now. the only this is they make your car lift slower, and you shouldnt try to hop or 3 wheel on them, but you can get shut off for them so you can cruise with them on and then shut them off when you want to show off...

·
Registered
493 Posts
:twak: :ugh: HOMIE! HALF THE HYDRAULIC SHOPS IN THE WORLD ARE WITHIN 30MIN OF L.A!! :buttkick: :banghead: :nicoderm:

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Originally posted by bigt15@Mar 14 2010, 02:21 PM~16887850
I have 1995 cadillac fleetwood lowrider,2 pumps 6 batteries, 13 inch daytons.
The car does not ride smooth when i drive i have to go realy slow which is normal but as soon as i hit a little bump the car bounces for 15 seconds. The cops in my city have been giving me trouble becuz am like the 5 people who have a lowlow in the city. They are telling me i need to take of the hydralics because my car is unsafe and bounces too much. How can i make my car ride smooth so cops cant bug me.
Thanks

Hey, just something to look into, here in Washington, we had an issue where cops were harassing people about the cars being too bouncy, unsafe,on and on, local lowriders around here got tired of it, got a bill or law passed, that unless you wheels leave the ground while moving or on public roads (I believe) their is nothing they can do.It than falls into harrasment on their part.You may want to look into that.Just to make sure they don't mess with you about your car

·
Registered
16,329 Posts
Originally posted by dlinehustler@Mar 14 2010, 03:49 PM~16888009
Prob not a whole lot of shops in you area  :uh:
:roflmao:

·
Registered
16,329 Posts
Where exactly are you located?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hay bro just measure your rear lock up and get the same highth on travel for a set of shocks. Then just add two accumulators to your rear pump or pumps. I know because I've dealed with the same problem on my caddies. :cool:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I live in Glendale anyone know close by shops where i can get accumalators put on my pumps. I was thinking of going to pro hopper.

·
Member # 1,077
22,645 Posts
Originally posted by HYDROHOLICS.NET@Mar 15 2010, 12:32 AM~16892199
Make sure you get Parkers...that's all I have to say. 

We have them in stock, check out hydroholics.net
forgot to mention that part :happysad:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts