LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hey What Up I Really Need Some Help On This I Bought This Cadillac Fleetwood And I Saw That I Still Had Gas like 2 Lines And The Car Just Stop On The Freeway On Me Could It Be The Gauge That Is Messing Up.I Really Don't Know Just Let Me Know. ;)

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
THAT SAME SHIT HAPPENED TO ME! I HEARD THE GAUGE IS NOT THAT ACCURATE! I COULD BE LOWER THAN YOU THINK EVEN IF IT SHOWS 2 LINES! JUST MAINTAIN GAS IN THE BITCH. DO YOU HAVE RIMS ON IT, CUZ OBVIOUSLY YOU'LL HAVE LESS GAS MILEAGE AND GAUGE WONT BE AS ACCURATE CUZ OF THESE

·
Registered
348 Posts
Originally posted by TEKILA61904@Oct 8 2007, 12:04 AM~8950809

Hey What Up I Really Need Some Help On This I Bought This Cadillac Fleetwood And I Saw That I Still Had Gas like 2 Lines And The Car Just Stop On The Freeway On Me Could It Be The Gauge That Is Messing Up.I Really Don't Know Just Let Me Know. ;)

hey!! :wave:
same shit with my fleetwood..it did start runnig bad cause of too little fuel and the gauge showed 3 lines..
and it did stop with 2 lines once :yessad:

i´m sure its just not that accurate..i guess its because its digital..got similar problems with the digital gauge on my regal :cool:

·
Registered
13,129 Posts
ANOTHER THING IS TRY YOUR FUEL SENDING UNIT...NOT SURE HOW IT IS ON CADDY'S BUT IT'SS EITHER THAT OR TRY CALIBRATING YOUR GAUGE...THAT'S ALL I CAN THINK OF HOMIE I'M STUMPED ON THAT ONE.....

·
Registered
7,521 Posts
my ol lady did the same shit in my 96 fleet too. her retarded ass was too lazy to put gas in after i told her too. :angry: so i had to walk 2 miles to get the car with fucking gas! :angry: :angry: :angry:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by TEKILA61904@Oct 7 2007, 11:04 PM~8950809

Is That Right

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by TEKILA61904@Oct 7 2007, 11:04 PM~8950809

Oh Ok Then

1 - 9 of 9 Posts