LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok,i have a 62 chevy biscayne 4 door its in the impala family.i will run 3 pumps 2- back and 1 up front.i want to put the batt. in where the bottom pan goes,since its rusting out anyway.and i also want to put them straight to the back in a line from fender to fender.what do yall think?i want to stand a standing 3 also when the car is park.do i have to put the batteries on the sides? ok here's the pictures

·
Registered
563 Posts
the trunks are the same for the 64 and 62 theres hundreds at least on thi site to see all kinds of designs...

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
your putting 2 pumps to the rear on an x frame that tips so easy to begin with, you will be fine

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
If you're looking at rollin' 3's you need to start out with reinforceing the frame, then you should run the batteries across the back, side to side along the rear bumper. That's alot better for standing 3's, if you put them on the sides there's gonna be harder to pull standing 3's. You'll need 8 - 12 batteries depending on what brand (how heavy they are).

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by badass 64@Aug 20 2005, 03:49 AM~3661400
If you're looking at rollin' 3's you need to start out with reinforceing the frame, then you should run the batteries across the back, side to side along the rear bumper. That's alot better for standing 3's, if you put them on the sides there's gonna be harder to pull standing 3's. You'll need 8 - 12 batteries depending on what brand (how heavy they are).

thanks homie for the info,finally got the ? i was looking for :biggrin:

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
Originally posted by SERIOUSHYDROS@Aug 20 2005, 10:29 PM~3662722
Yeah Badass knows his shit. You can count on him for good advise
Ha Haa! What's up Homie, how's the car coming along? ;)

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
Originally posted by badass 64@Aug 21 2005, 06:54 AM~3664529
Ha Haa! What's up Homie, how's the car coming along? ;)
i was just thinking the same about you? what it looking like bad ass64?

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
Originally posted by ice64berg@Aug 21 2005, 07:29 PM~3665380
i was just thinking the same about you? what it looking like bad ass64?
The 64's frame's still not painted but I've got pretty much all the undercarrige back from the chromeshop.
So, as soon as I'm done with working on my BigBody, I'll get the frame painted and start to put it back together. ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts