LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was working on my elco and got stuck on box, wut to do with the lil trunk space, and just ideas to fit it, this is my first elco I'm messing with with out putting bazookas in it and callin it a day. Anyone have pics of some allready dunn!!! Thanx in advance!!!

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a 87 homie.

·
Registered
563 Posts
i would buy a good 12 inch 3inch coiled sub..and power it up well..4 inch componets in the rear 5.25 in kicks 3.5 in dash.w a modest 50x4 amp on the mids and highs.i done this 50 times it will work well..maybe like a fi ssd 12 or q-dd or maybe a sa-12..u only need one two is not needed..

·
Registered
154 Posts
Don't do the bazookas! I would do the 12 like DARKJUGGERNAUT suggested or even a good set of 10's or even 8's could sound good if done correctly.

·
Registered
11,295 Posts
Funny thing, I am about to rip it all out. Going with just ONE sub under the dash, and putting the Hydros n there
Best post pics of how that works out for you!

·
Registered
11,655 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tylerv38..... Yup u right I'll post up the finished product later on good lookin out homie!!!

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

this is my wifes elco 87!!!

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

the pic is alil dark but u get the picture!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.