LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to get ideas on this! I want to keep the same color, but make it really stand out! I need some help and assistance from the pros! ;) I am also going to put the dark brown striping back on it!

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
graphics or stripes ive seen stripes change a car to look different than what it is.

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I was thinking about graphics, but I wouldn't want to go crazy since I want it stripped!! Thanks though!! Any one else!?!?! :biggrin:

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by ForPlay@Dec 4 2003, 09:29 PM
have any more of them pics tim ?
From that show? Yes at home! ;) I got a good one of all of the G-body's lined up!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
what is this???

and ghost it!!!!
ghost flames and or tribal is always a crowd pleaser! :biggrin:

photoshop city![

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Originally posted by stankin85@Dec 4 2003, 10:44 PM
what is this???

nevermind i see now!!

damn, your going all out!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^That is the body/shell!! :biggrin: Anybody else have suggestions?!!

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by high noon@Dec 5 2003, 02:22 PM
lots of clear and some gold leaf???
I thought about Goldleaf and having the dark brown stripping surround it!! Thanks!! ;)

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by graham@Dec 5 2003, 05:15 PM
i love that light briar brown colour.....is that the original paint??
Yeah it is original!! This car has always been garage kept! ;) I Love the color too I just want to do something to make it stand out at the shows! :biggrin:

·
Registered
12,068 Posts
Originally posted by stankin85@Dec 4 2003, 10:44 PM

and ghost it!!!!
Thats a good idea what NOT TO DO, Hes buildin a lowrider not a minitruck

I think it would look nice anc clean with some gold leaf and different brown/tan stripes :cool:

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by Big Doe@Dec 5 2003, 05:59 PM

I think it would look nice anc clean with some gold leaf and different brown/tan stripes :cool:
Damn Doe thanks homie that sounds like a good combonation!! ;) Then I might just go with some Gold spinners to set off the gold leaf!! ;) :biggrin: So far Doe has helped me out a lot!! But open to any suggestions! ;)

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Originally posted by Big Doe+Dec 5 2003, 05:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Big Doe @ Dec 5 2003, 05:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--stankin85@Dec 4 2003, 10:44 PM

and ghost it!!!!

I think it would look nice anc clean with some gold leaf and different brown/tan stripes :cool:[/b][/quote]
wtf!!!
damn it was a joke!!
i built a lowrider, not a fuckin minitruck. i wanted to do something a little diffrent!
also i see that someone in the ville has a 80 model linc with shaved doors, and it's white on white too.

***i wonder where he got that idea from**** :uh: :uh:

tim, do what you want, it's your car. i think it's tight the way it is. a little flake and some more clear would set that bitch off. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
18,358 Posts
Originally posted by JasonJ@Dec 5 2003, 10:39 PM
Silver leaf.
Or silver leaf with a really light rootbeer candy shot over it? :0

Last edited by JasonJ at Dec 5 2003, 10:43 PM

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by JasonJ+Dec 5 2003, 10:40 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JasonJ @ Dec 5 2003, 10:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--JasonJ@Dec 5 2003, 10:39 PM
Silver leaf.
Or silver leaf with a really light rootbeer candy shot over it? :0[/b][/quote]
Now that sounds interesting!! I wish I knew how to do all that shit so I could shoot me some test panels!! :( I got a brand new compressor the other day maybe I will just show myself!! Thanks for the idea Jason!! Like I said though I wish I could see all of these ideas on some body panels! :(

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Originally posted by JasonJ+Dec 5 2003, 08:40 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JasonJ @ Dec 5 2003, 08:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--JasonJ@Dec 5 2003, 10:39 PM
Silver leaf.
Or silver leaf with a really light rootbeer candy shot over it? :0[/b][/quote]
I think Jason's on to soemthing here.

Just something to keep in mind. the flatter the clear, after its been wetsanded and polished, the more shine the vehicle will have! More orange peel, = less shine.

·
Registered
12,068 Posts
Originally posted by stankin85+Dec 5 2003, 10:31 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (stankin85 @ Dec 5 2003, 10:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Big [email protected] 5 2003, 05:59 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--stankin85
@Dec 4 2003, 10:44 PM

and ghost it!!!!

wtf!!!
damn it was a joke!!
i built a lowrider, not a fuckin minitruck. i wanted to do something a little diffrent!
also i see that someone in the ville has a 80 model linc with shaved doors, and it's white on white too.

***i wonder where he got that idea from**** :uh: :uh:

tim, do what you want, it's your car. i think it's tight the way it is. a little flake and some more clear would set that bitch off. :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
The only lincoln i know of with shaved handles is silver flaked and it has been doen for a while, it was at southern showdown 2 years ago

1 - 20 of 46 Posts