LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if two twelve kickers cvr's is to heavy or is it ok and how to hook up the subs and the stereo to the battery

·
15 years strong
7,997 Posts
2 is too much just run one of them to a deck and the wires from the deck to the speaker and to the battery.and as far as a battery use a lawnmower battery.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Str8crazy80@Nov 20 2007, 05:12 AM~9264935
2 is too much just run one of them to a deck and the wires from the deck to the speaker and to the battery.and as far as a battery use a lawnmower battery.

can u post like blue prints on wear the wires go to

·
15 years strong
7,997 Posts
Originally posted by east side 21st+Nov 20 2007, 03:17 PM~9267922-->
so i dont need a amp
[/b]
:no: not really cuz it's not gonna sound like a car. unless you want an amp for some bass but it wont be much

<!--QuoteBegin-east side 21st
@Nov 20 2007, 03:18 PM~9267935
can u post like blue prints on wear the wires go to
it's easy if you buy a deck you can look in the manule and follow the color wires of what goes were pretty easy

·
Registered
256 Posts
2 TWELVES IS WAY TOO MUCH ....... I HAVE 1 TEN INCH AND 2 FIVE AND A QUATERS AND I RAN IT OFF A LAWN MOWER BATTERY

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
buy a really small amp for just one sub. or lk a 4 channel, use 2 channels for your highs and bridge the other 2 to power the sub.

in my truck i got 2 12" cvrs being powered by this little alpine amp. it puts out lk 130rms bridged. but it makes these subs pound real nice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts