LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i ripped my first one cause it was to short and no one had anylonger ones so o bought 2 but no one has a connecter for them anyone know the name for the coupler it self and size for the rear

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
try these, it will make your first post easier to comprehend.

. , . , ?

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
should be called an inverted flare union. dont know what size though. did you try NAPA? they have all kinds of that weird shit.

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
I just took my old stock brake line up to NAPA and said.." I need one just like this but about 6-8 inches longer" $15 bucks later ..it s all good .......Some folks on here have stell braided ones. So , yeah just take the old into any auto parts store and have them look for one....

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
maybe try looking for a " HOSE STORE " silly as it sounds theres a place by me that make all kinds of custom lenth hoses..see if they can use your ends and make a longer one........try Autozone???

·
Registered
28,033 Posts
yeah try a place where they do hydraulic hoses n fittings show them the ends and tell them the size you need it ... should be able to make something for you for a few bucks..

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
go to a place that sells 4x4 truck brake lines. they should be able to get u the line, or look up in ur telephone book someone that does brake lines. i got mine for a place that did brake lines

1 - 14 of 14 Posts