LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to chop the top on my monte carlo 3 inches in the front, and 4 inches in the rear, but I need a shop close to Panama City, Florida. I could do it myself, but I would rather have it done professionaly. If anyone could hit me up and help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
If you can do it byself, then thats the route id go... any shop is gonna charge a left nut for a chopped roof. If you was in the NW id hook you up for a few and a half grand.

·
Registered
343 Posts
depending on how expensive the windshield is u may want to consider lowering it into the firewall as oppose to cutting it, seems like a lot more work but but cutting windshields can be very expensive, especially when the on your 5th windshield the glass shop brekas it again :uh: other than that is is a very simple task, just make sure everyting is square and take your time, a very good book that i recomend u read before cutting is, "how to chop tops" by Tex Smith, also check out this forum on chopped tops http://www.clubhotrod.com/t3131.html

1 - 6 of 6 Posts