LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for advise ?when i drop my ride the exhaust hits the ground and i took it to the muffler shop and the guy said that he could not raise the mufflers up any more because they were about a finger from touching the floors whats one way i can clear that porblem so my exhaust wont bottom out on me?and i can drop my ride to the ground heres a picture of it

Attachments

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
can you lock it up and show us what you got under there ..

i got some cherry bomb 2 mufflers and some 3/4 length headers ...and some custom work to bring the exaust back around the front of the frame ... mine lays out (ok not laying frame ,but close) and dont touch the ground ...

now if you got them big ass mufflers the exaust shop put on my car the first time .. thats the whole reason they touch ... them mufflers was like 7 inches top to bottom ..

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by ice64berg@Jul 23 2005, 12:15 PM
can you lock it up and show us what you got under there ..

i got some cherry bomb 2 mufflers and some 3/4 length headers ...and some custom work to bring the exaust back around the front of the frame ...  mine lays out (ok not laying frame ,but close) and dont touch the ground ...

now if you got them big ass mufflers the exaust shop put on my car the first time .. thats the whole reason they touch ... them mufflers was like 7 inches top to bottom ..
[snapback]3464174[/snapback]​
I HAVE THE SAME 2 CHERRY BOMBS AND THE CHERRYBOMBS ARE THE ONES THAT HIT THE FLOOR AND THE PIEACE OF MUFFLER THAT COMES FROM THE HEADER TO THE CHERRYBOMB ALSO HITS I HAVE SOME BLOCK HUGGER HEADERS ON IT SO MAYBE I NEED A SMALLER MUFFLER AND TAKE THE GLASSPACKS OF :dunno:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts