LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am in need of custom parts my theme is a aztec or mayan theme for a 20 inch lowrider bike i am in need of a frame with a aztec or mayan design ill pay top dollars for the best aztec or mayan design and even fenders with aztec or mayan design i also need custom handle bars engraved or painted even forks engraved or painted with Mayan or Aztec design and a seat all twisted with a Mayan design cover for it email me or pm me with what you got and if it looks good ill tell you what you get for it dont worry i wont pay like 50 for the handlebars i pay good cash and i even trade good items i got a all twisted 20 inch frame and handlebars and sissybar which are all twisted send me pics of what you got and i also need a continental kit with a hard cover covering it with a mayan or aztec design thanks i even answer my email its [email protected]

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Let me know if you want any faced parts. I was thinking of spending the hours and hours required to CAD up an Aztec calendar ;)

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya if you can make a aztec calender sprocket engraved I'll give a good pay for it and that would match my theme or we can exchange items your choice

·
Registered
14,363 Posts
Originally posted by lowriderjoker77@Oct 18 2007, 11:56 PM~9035423
ya if you can make a aztec calender sprocket engraved I'll give a good pay for it and that would match my theme or we can exchange items your choice
if ya hang out in here long enough you gets to know who does what...and who sends who what to get done.... your gonna pay what they charge not what you would give.... ;)

by the way introduce yourself and you will be better respected.... ;)

welcome to LIL :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by show-bound@Oct 18 2007, 10:05 PM~9035471
if ya hang out in here long enough you gets to know who does what...and who sends who what to get done.... your gonna pay what they charge not what you would give.... ;)

by the way introduce yourself and you will be better respected.... ;)

welcome to LIL :biggrin:
okay my names julio let me see some pics and give me YOUR price thankx show-bound ;)

·
Registered
14,363 Posts
:biggrin:
Originally posted by lowriderjoker77@Oct 19 2007, 12:12 AM~9035531
okay my names julio let me see some pics and give me YOUR price thankx show-bound ;)
I PAY AS WELL AND IM A DO IT YOU SELFER....I DONT ENGRAVE, SORRY! ;)

GIVE YOUR LOCATION AND PEEPS CAN ASSIST YA BETER!

MEMBERS ARE USING CORTEZ IN DALLAS

IF YA NEED SOME PAINT YOU CAN HIT ME ON A PM$$$ :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by show-bound@Oct 18 2007, 10:30 PM~9035642
:biggrin:

I  PAY AS WELL AND IM A DO IT YOU SELFER....I DONT ENGRAVE, SORRY! ;)

GIVE YOUR LOCATION AND PEEPS CAN ASSIST YA BETER!

MEMBERS ARE USING CORTEZ IN DALLAS
IF YA NEED SOME PAINT YOU CAN HIT ME ON A PM$$$ :biggrin:
im from Plumas Lake Near Sacramento California so when you give me prices include shipping and handling thankx

·
Registered
14,363 Posts
Originally posted by lowriderjoker77@Oct 19 2007, 09:21 AM~9037432
im from Plumas Lake Near Sacramento California so when you give me prices include shipping and handling thankx
ask for engravers in california!

there are about 4-5 peeps on here that sell parts and some have already responded....

send them a pm and be detailed im sure they will get ya what ya need!

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
I'll try to do it bro but its going to take a hell of a long time to draw it all up. I hope you're not in a huge rush to get it done.

·
da painter
24,179 Posts
Originally posted by TonyO@Oct 19 2007, 08:52 AM~9038058
I'll try to do it bro  but its going to take a hell of a long time to draw it all up.  I hope you're not in a huge rush to get it done.
better hope hes not bullshittin.. ill be mad ass fuck if i waste my time on someone whos trying to pull a joke.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Someone on here got an aztec seat...not sure who it is though, i know that was a great help. :biggrin:

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by sic713@Oct 19 2007, 06:55 PM~9038073
better hope hes not bullshittin.. ill be mad ass fuck if i waste my time on someone whos trying to pull a joke.
I know but I had plans to do the Aztec calendar anyway, it shows your skillz if you do something crazy like that. Just like how Manny's Bike Shop did the completely twisted bike to show off the skillz he has :cool:

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dont worry its not a joke I really need these parts I'll try to find the guy with the Aztec seat what was his username and dont worry I dont need it as soon as possible just pm your price

·
New School Rider
2,334 Posts
Originally posted by TonyO+Oct 19 2007, 11:15 AM~9038198-->
I know but I had plans to do the Aztec calendar anyway, it shows your skillz if you do something crazy like that.  Just like how Manny's Bike Shop did the completely twisted bike to show off the skillz he has  :cool:
[/b]
PICS?

<!--QuoteBegin-lowriderjoker77
@Oct 19 2007, 05:06 PM~9040870
dont worry its not a joke I really need these parts I'll try to find the guy with the Aztec seat what was his username and dont worry I dont need it as soon as possible just pm your price
Do you know what top dollar is man. this shit gets hella $$$ :cool:

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by juangotti@Oct 20 2007, 01:25 AM~9040998
PICS?
Do you know what top dollar is man. this shit gets hella $$$ :cool:

True but you get what you pay for. :cool:

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Originally posted by TonyO@Oct 19 2007, 07:49 PM~9041550