LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i got a white 1990 s10 blazer and i dont know what size rims to get...13s?...14s?...17s? and what ties would u get with the 14s if i want a small tire look like the 155/80/13...maybe 165/70/14

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
is it lowered? does it have a body lift? adjustable suspension? a daily? a weekend cruiser? what aesthetics are you trying to achieve?

there is no easy answer until you define the above and define what you want, spokes or faced rims.

:cheesy: ,

cc

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
any rim i ever get will be no doubt wire and its gonna be lowered 3 inchs in front and 4 in the back next week, got green velvet interior..its my daily...and it going to be a lowrider

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
I got a 1991 s10 blazer, and i have stock 15"s on it, im gettin hooked up with a set of chrome 15" wires, probably using the same tires. I was going to get 14's with lo pro w/w but i got a better 15" deal!!!! BTW i'm lowered 2" rear, 3.5" front.

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im lowering mine 3 front 4 back...i want them to look small but not to small ya know...and homeboyz is that with tires or just rims adapters and tools?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts