LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got one knock off that both ears are broke off how the fuck do you get it off so i can take my wheels off? any suggestions? if a pic is needed i can get that too

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
:0
oh shit bro...maybe a big ass pipe wrench to fit around it? i dont know...maybe heat it up and try twistin it off??
that sucks bro..for real :(

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
try getting it stuck with diamond shaped adapter sorry lol i dont know the name.. the thing u put on diamond shape knock offs with.. that has 2 ears to it.. but sorry to see that bro that sucks must be a fake china cheap shit and ghetto shit that broke.. but try what i told u it should work if u get that stuck in a right position

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
I helped my homie wit that same prob'... we had to weld a piece of metal to where one of the ears was and used a pry-bar to twist it off.

if that dont work... your gona have ta cut it off.

good luck...

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Originally posted by CaddyKid253@Oct 27 2006, 04:21 AM~6454923
I helped my homie wit that same prob'... we had to weld a piece of metal to where one of the ears was and used a pry-bar to twist it off.

if that dont work... your gona have ta cut it off.

good luck...
it should work! if welded strong!

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
i had the same prob with a set of LA wire 2 bars years ago, as already said, i used a big pipe wrench to get it off, no problem.

·
Registered
8,029 Posts
i had that smae problem a while back, i posted a topic about it, i had to girnd into it because i couldnt get a pipe wrench to fit in there, with the deep dish rims the pipe wrench wouldnt fit.....what i did was grind slots into the knockoff, as you do that you will eventually grind into the adapter too, just be careful not to hit the rim, then i just took a big pice of flat metal and used it as a chisel and punded it until it started coming off, remember the anti-seize next time...

·
Registered
8,029 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts