LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Real Rider
Joined
·
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MY REGAL RIGHT REAR PUMP IS MAKING A CLICKING SOUND WHEN LIFTING.
YOU HIT IT RAISE A LITTLE STOP. WAIT A COUPLE SECONDS HIT , IT GOES UP LIL BETTER STOPS. INTERMITTENT KINDA. DONT KNOW WHAT TO CHANGE. NEVER HAD THIS HAPPEN IN 12 YEARS. :uh:
 

·
Real Rider
Joined
·
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would that make the pump click? Its been like that for two weeks. I charged them. I have two pumps for the rear on the same bank. the left one doesnt make noise.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,802 Posts
Originally posted by jsozae@Feb 12 2010, 11:15 PM~16598897
Would that make the pump click? Its been like that for two weeks. I charged them. I have two pumps for the rear on the same bank. the left one doesnt make noise.
does the clicking noise happen when u try to lift both pumps at once. And does it also do it when u try to lift the pump by itself.
 

·
Real Rider
Joined
·
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by KINGFISH_CUSTOMS@Feb 13 2010, 02:14 PM~16601896
does the clicking noise happen when u try to lift both pumps at once. And does it also do it when u try to lift the pump by itself.
No. only when i lift the right side.ill test the batteries in a minute.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,802 Posts
Originally posted by jsozae@Feb 13 2010, 12:37 PM~16602052
No. only when i lift the right side.ill test the batteries in a minute.

You want to load test them. It could also be the pumphead
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top