LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dropped my 58 yesterday when i was going to lay 1 coat of clear. it hit a little rock and chipped my paint. i tried to cover it up, but it didnt work.

should redo the whole paint job?

or

should i make it a two tone green?

please help :( :( :( :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
i need to repaint my 58 :uh:

cause im gettin that chassis from lowrollinjosh(i think thats it)

gonna do 3 motors in the rear(1 ho each side and 1 130 to hop rear) and a 130 up front :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its right in front of the pass door, right under the chorme trim. its like a 1/4 in. wide, maybe smaller

will the purple (Castro) stuff damage puddy?

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Originally posted by tonedeaf@Nov 13 2003, 07:35 PM
its right in front of the pass door, right under the chorme trim. its like a 1/4 in. wide, maybe smaller

good ? :biggrin: ;)

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by tonedeaf@Nov 13 2003, 06:35 PM

it might soften it up man. maybe even eat it away or liquify it. cant really say for sure though.

i dont know how bad it is from over here but you might be better off running a green scuff pad over the whole body and start respraying it rather than taking a dip in the "purple pond"

·
Registered
343 Posts
ooooooooor.... you can just give it to me.. hehe got some "gangsta" skirts if you want them.. shouldn't cost a damn thang to put them in envolope and send them.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Majestics Pablo@Nov 13 2003, 07:18 PM
ooooooooor.... you can just give it to me.. hehe got some "gangsta" skirts if you want them.. shouldn't cost a damn thang to put them in envolope and send them.
he's got them on it already man.

but i know an envelope you could throw them in though if ya want ;)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Nov 13 2003, 08:43 PM
Maybe you can cover it up with a photoetch script? Wouldn't be accurate, but in a pinch it might work

K. Diaz
i might need to.

? for u BIG and MAD. if i soak it in the purple stuff, i could i paint it the next day right? it just has to be washed really good.

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Originally posted by tonedeaf+Nov 13 2003, 08:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tonedeaf @ Nov 13 2003, 08:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--BigPoppa@Nov 13 2003, 08:43 PM
Maybe you can cover it up with a photoetch script?  Wouldn't be accurate, but in a pinch it might work

K. Diaz
i might need to.

? for u BIG and MAD. if i soak it in the purple stuff, i could i paint it the next day right? it just has to be washed really good.[/b][/quote]
CSC will attack any putty work

As long as you get it all off, it should be ok to paint.

K. Diaz

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by tonedeaf+Nov 13 2003, 08:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tonedeaf @ Nov 13 2003, 08:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--BigPoppa@Nov 13 2003, 08:43 PM
Maybe you can cover it up with a photoetch script?  Wouldn't be accurate, but in a pinch it might work

K. Diaz
i might need to.

? for u BIG and MAD. if i soak it in the purple stuff, i could i paint it the next day right? it just has to be washed really good.[/b][/quote]
im still not sure how that putty is going to react with the purple juice man.

could always get one of them lil 1:25 scale chola bitches and lean her agaist the side of the ranfla ;)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Damn you Ray !!! LMAO I was thinkin the EXACT fukkin thing as you said as I'm scrollin down read'n em, and I seen you said it LOL!

I was thinking like a chick in a kini with big udders, leanin on it,or like she's talkin to the passenger or somethin. hee hee

...... orrrr , ya could glue a wheel on the side, and make it a continental fender kit ! .....too tight !! :cheesy:

hee hee, just givin shit, Dog ! ... that does suck !

p.s. hey, ... louvers ! :cheesy:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts