LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup yall iight here is the deal i was riding my bike and i started hearing this noise again of sqeeling and i found out what that was and it was the screws on the suspension so i decited to make it right,right so i got one side good the other the screw got to tight and it was making even more noise so i wanted to try once more and then i could'nt get the screw lose i tried every i used so power couse it was the only way and then bam i got it lose butt i broke the screw this is the picture if your did'nt understand what i was talkin about so enyway do you know where to get those kind of screws like that are they available in local hardware store or only in lowrider bike shops.....plz respond couse im kinda lost gracias..

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Yeah those bolts that come with those forks seem to realy be garbage, i know ive broken 1 or 2 of them before. Go with bigpoppas idea, go to the hardware store, gets some bolts that are just as long and stronger. You dont NEED that kind of bolt.

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
they have them bolts at hardware stores show them your bolt and tell them you want 1 like it. they are called carriage bolts

·
Registered
34,522 Posts
Originally posted by LituanoMexicano@Sep 14 2005, 07:44 AM~3811914
sup yall iight here is the deal i was riding my bike and i started hearing this noise again of sqeeling and i found out what that was and it was the screws on the suspension so i decited to make it right,right so i got one side good the other the screw got to tight and it was making even more noise so i wanted to try once more and then i could'nt get the screw lose i tried every i used so power couse it was the only way and then bam i got it lose butt i broke the screw this is the picture if your did'nt understand what i was talkin about so enyway do you know where to get those kind of screws like that are they available in local hardware store or only in lowrider bike shops.....plz respond couse im kinda lost gracias..

i think that guys is with twisted fantasy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts