LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have a 89 ford station wagon (go ahead and hate)lol

but im wanting to juice it :biggrin: but the Q is,is the back end the same like on g-bodys??

cuzzthe back of it has like springs but there like on sep sides

could some one help me

cuzz i have the slitest idea what im doing :0 :(

·
Registered
379 Posts
I never did a ford before. -But- you shouldn't have any trouble mounting the coil over or under setup In the traditional coil spring way on the rear.It's probably like a setup in a crown vic. If It were me though I would consider welding in a c channel bridge across Between the 2 sides of the frame where those spring perches are now. AND wrap the frame as much as you could . Weld your battery racks directly to the frame through the sheetmetal in the ass. I wont clown a station wagon they can be cool.( maybe someone else would reply who has done one like yours before. ;)

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i just want it to go fbss with 2 pumps nothing fast or fansy

first time working with hydros

thank bags would be good, with 13s witch im rolling lol ;)

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
Originally posted by f150lowrider@Dec 2 2003, 11:19 AM
can some one exsplane to me how all this works and stuff?? :(
the boys at hi calibur are in to ford/lincolns they might have a good idea of how the rear end works

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by juandik+Dec 2 2003, 09:55 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (juandik @ Dec 2 2003, 09:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--f150lowrider@Dec 2 2003, 11:19 AM
can some one exsplane to me how all this works and stuff?? :(
the boys at hi calibur are in to ford/lincolns they might have a good idea of how the rear end works[/b][/quote]
what about the front??
;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts